Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with that thinking, she drinks through her nipples, bung hole and vaj :lol

If I had a girl like that, I'd keep her hydrated all day long...

2mr7a1d.gif

I'm wondering if or if not there's gonna be anymore MGS V sales. Game is sorta dropping in price recently, and I'm seeing a ton of copies still in stores. Compared with other games anyway.

Either way are we really that surprised with Quiet? :lol it's sorta to be expected.

Uh oh. NerdCubed, a Youtuber known for primarily comedy, is trashing MGSV. That's a very bad sign..

Last edited:
I mean can you really argue with what he's saying? This game is Colonial Marines levels of unfinished. The story would have been awful finished or not and everyone pretends it's great. It's easily the lowest point in the series both creatively and technically.

Why does this game get a free pass on all of the ****ed up things it has? Remember when people lost their minds over Sam Fisher changing his voice? Well at least Ironside wanted to leave the series. Remember when people complained about games getting released unfinished? This one's gets a pass. Remember when people were mad about Laura Croft getting "raped" in the new Tomb Raider when that doesn't even happen? Where are those people now? The tact on multi-player that already isn't getting supported, the microtransaction never mentioned until release, the stupid cosmetic DLC and the list goes on. MGS has been ruined and it's Kojima and Konamis equal faults.

Because it's Hideo Kojima and no one should challenge his artistic vision, even if he slaps his name on the opening and ending of each effin' mission like some sort of overcompensating narcissist.

It took the Nerd 50 minutes on that video to explain in detail on why he thought this was a horrible MGS game, already people are defending it on the comments section. If this would have been another franchise, hardcore fans would have ripped it to shreds.

You wanna know what's funny? The folks that defend MGSV and Kojima to death are the mostly the same folks who would trash MGR, saying it "ruined" the series, it was dumb, etc. Wow.

I mean can you really argue with what he's saying? This game is Colonial Marines levels of unfinished. The story would have been awful finished or not and everyone pretends it's great. It's easily the lowest point in the series both creatively and technically.

Why does this game get a free pass on all of the ****ed up things it has? Remember when people lost their minds over Sam Fisher changing his voice? Well at least Ironside wanted to leave the series. Remember when people complained about games getting released unfinished? This one's gets a pass. Remember when people were mad about Laura Croft getting "raped" in the new Tomb Raider when that doesn't even happen? Where are those people now? The tact on multi-player that already isn't getting supported, the microtransaction never mentioned until release, the stupid cosmetic DLC and the list goes on. MGS has been ruined and it's Kojima and Konamis equal faults.
Yeah, that's why I had no qualms about Ironside leaving. He had to be pulled back for Conviction, and he tried to help the new guy in Blacklist. That's true on Lara, can't say anything on that.

MGS is too privileged for its own good at times...and I can't really fathom why. It's a good series, it really is, but I've seen a lot of people just drop it for various reasons and I can't blame them. And despite growing up with it, a lot of them tell me 'it's far from being in my top franchises'.
Honestly didn't like Rising either. Really hoping this series is gone for good.
Time to jump ship to Splinter Cell master race for good. Perhaps with a dose of Hitman too, if the new game turns out well enough. I liked MGR, but I do prefer DMC and GoW for hack and slash. Still appreciate it being fresh though.
You wanna know what's funny? The folks that defend MGSV and Kojima to death are the mostly the same folks who would trash MGR, saying it "ruined" the series, it was dumb, etc. Wow.
Entitlement, nothing else to it. I don't get it either. MGR's a spin off, and a good one since you can't see its effects in the series. It's not like say, Sonic Boom which is bad for so many reasons and is almost becoming its own thing.

Back