Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he didn't shoot the kids up, is when I turned on the game. I'm like "okay, all this turn to evil stuff was utter horse ****."

The funny thing is, when Kaz wanted Venom to send the kids to hell. But, then for no reason at all, he suddenly did a 180, and was like "oh no, think of the children, Snake!", throughout the entire game. Totally believable.

Such a lust for revenge!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!

This is what we were all lusting after...

GpIqYoaS.gif

Not until you post more Batman pics. The Bugle went out of business recently...

Jonah's.. well. I tried to find him, but he's just there. I don't hear him anymore.

Yup :lol. We were all expecting some kind of deep meaning behind her outfit, but nope (drinking water through her skin? :slap). She was just there for straight-up T&A.

I think Kojima overestimated his ability to write a storyline with meaning. He's no George R. R. Martin. And anyone who expected him to be a top-tier writer for this game, was just kidding themselves. Even the themes for MGS 1 (which is arguably his greatest work) was borrowed heavily from "Twins". I love the storyline, but Kojima doesn't bring anything new to the table. He has never once, created something on the level of a literary masterpiece.

You're being too kind. It's an outright lie. A blatant deceitful effort to justify his perverted fantasies.

Everything Kojima said regarding MGSV were lies, with cryptic Tweets to make the game sound more than what it was. Why market Liquid in the trailers when he has no impact on the game at all? We learned NOTHING about him that we didn't already knew in MGS1. Why not just own up to all the BS?

Yes, Konami might have interfered, but they still managed to fit in all the pointless Quiet custcenes in favor of a coherent plot or more populated game world.

It is true, that a large amount of story elements, characters, and even personalities are borrowed from other mediums.

You're being too kind. It's an outright lie. A blatant deceitful effort to justify his perverted fantasies.

Everything Kojima said were lies, with cryptic Tweets to make the game sound more than what it was. Why market Liquid in the trailers when he has no impact on the game at all? We learned NOTHING about him that we didn't already knew in MGS1. Why not just own up to all the BS?

Yes, Konami might have interfered, but they still managed to fit in all the pointless Quiet custcenes in favor of a coherent plot or more populated game world.

Him and Mantis are completely wasted. He padded it with MGS1 elements because he had no faith in it otherwise. You got those two, and even the sneaking suit from MGS1.

Let's not forget another REX rip off.

I think Kojima overestimated his ability to write a storyline with meaning. He's no George R. R. Martin. And anyone who expected him to be a top-tier writer for this game, was just kidding themselves. Even the themes for MGS 1 (which is arguably his greatest work) was borrowed heavily from "Twins". I love the storyline, but Kojima doesn't bring anything new to the table. He has never once, created something on the level of a literary masterpiece.

Yup :lol. We were all expecting some kind of deep meaning behind her outfit, but nope (drinking water through her skin? :slap). She was just there for straight-up T&A.

And that's a contradiction. I'm going for a walk...

Back