Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girl Quiet is based off is a 6 at best. Shes a good looking girl just not anything spesh

Yeah she's ridiculously overrated.

You guys are just jealous that she probably had to strip naked in front of Kojima just as he asked the B&B models to do so way back. I for one, am signing up for the military in hopes to find a girl like that. I mean, MGSV is hyper realistic so a half naked sniper does exists out there!

You guys are just jealous that she probably had to strip naked in front of Kojima just as he asked the B&B models to do so way back. I for one, am signing up for the military in hopes to find a girl like that. I mean, MGSV is hyper realistic so a half naked sniper does exists out there!

I thought Kojima wasn't into girls :lol

I thought Kojima wasn't into girls :lol

Does it really surprises anyone at this point if he swings both ways? No, of course it doesn't. We're talking about a man so high on paint he once thought this would garner a serious reaction:

According to Hideo Kojima, The Boss was created specifically to be a motherly character in order to emphasize the maternity theme that he was going for. This is further reflected in her original design. In it, one of her breast was exposed. The design also featured a snake tattoo around her chest. This was so that when she fired a gun, it would appear that the snake was laughing

26178-dr-evil-laugh-gif-bBfL.gif

And if I may add, none of the Korean chicks that I listed have ever had surgery. They're all natural beauts :lecture.

Edit: and I forgot to add Eugene (Kim Yoo-Jin). She is my muse :drool.

Last edited:
Whoaa nice picks Henry and Solidus :hi5: those are some definite number 1 on my list :yess: especially Lauren Cohan :drool:

Yet all of those girls are 10's to me, even Stephanie Joosten, I guess I don't really have standards for hot girls, they're hot and that's it for me :lol

Right now I have a huge crush on Comicbookgirl19, hot damn.

f0xog2.jpg

But enough creepin' up on the ***** :lol back to MGSV

I can't stop listening to Sins of the Father, I really love that song.

Honestly, I don't really like Sins of the Father and even Heavens Divide. I hate how those songs are undoubtedly "Metal Gear", and they're essentially describing elements of the storylines from Peace Walker and MGS V respectively. It reminds me of the tunes from Saturday morning cartoons - eg. "Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power!" :rotfl.

Whoaa nice picks Henry and Solidus :hi5: those are some definite number 1 on my list :yess: especially Lauren Cohan :drool:

Yet all of those girls are 10's to me, even Stephanie Joosten, I guess I don't really have standards for hot girls, they're hot and that's it for me :lol

f0xog2.jpg

Yea she's a beauty she has a trashy mouth though.

f0xog2.jpg

If they don’t release the full song soon, I’m going to have to finish the track myself :lol

I know Kojima is already working on a new MGS trailer (most likely debuting at E3), so far he’s 3/3 with the music he’s chosen. To say I’m overwhelmingly excited for this fourth trailer would be an understatement.

Fz9owz3.jpg

Much horn. Wow. Old.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I don’t have a huge list, but growing up I had a thing for Marisa Tomei. Right now though, I gotta give it to Paula Patton

paula-patton-baggage-claim-blush-lipstick-makeup-h724.jpg

Hayden Panettiere

10512_Hayden-Panettiere_copy_2.jpg

and I guess this is like front running, but of course

beyonce.jpg

After looking at everyone’s picks, I now drop Stephanie down to a 5. She ain’t special at all but I’d still bang of course.

Last edited:
Seen Hayden in person she ain't nothing special.

Really? I think she looks great. Can’t believe she’s dating Wladimir Klitschko, the heavyweight champion of the world, he’s about 3 times her size.

She's a solid 7 to me. All this looks talk has me wondering what the people here look like...

People tell me I look like Will Smith/ Laurence Fishburn all the time!

All the pics for 10s are exactly on the mark, good work guys, y'all have the same taste as me. Paula Patton <3

I'll add Adrianna Lima
066-AdrianaLima.jpg

And Noemi Lenoir

NoemiLenoir.jpg

Doutzen Kroes
Doutzen_Kroes.bmp

Oh my days!!!

People tell me I look like Will Smith/ Laurence Fishburn all the time!

All the pics for 10s are exactly on the mark, good work guys, y'all have the same taste as me. Paula Patton <3

I'll add Adrianna Lima
066-AdrianaLima.jpg

And Noemi Lenoir

NoemiLenoir.jpg

Doutzen Kroes
Doutzen_Kroes.bmp

Oh my days!!!

Now thats quality :clap

How come I’m not familiar with any of these women? Are they models?

Those are some tasty dishes.

I'll add Natalie Dormer, what can I say I like edgy gurls.

o-NATALIE-DORMER-570.jpg

From back in the day I had a crush on Lucy Lawless.

6PFceKSQHmv3YL4JvT3Q_personxena.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Back