Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't rate women with numbers, not cause I think it's degrading, I just don't.

I have my own system, and it's better:

1.- Bang
2.- Drunk Bang with caution.
3.- Do NOT Bang.
4.- It's a trap.

Stephanie is definitely a number 1.

I don't rate with numbers women, not cause I think it's degrading, I just don't.

1.- Bang
2.- Do NOT Bang.
3.- Drunk Bang with caution.
4.- It's a trap.

:mwaha :goodpost: :rotfl

I can certainly get behind that.

I don't rate women with numbers, not cause I think it's degrading, I just don't.

1.- Bang
3.- Do NOT Bang.
4.- It's a trap.

Now thats a system :clap

Not that's a number 4.

:lol :1-1:

No fair!

p1_564547.original.gif

And she plays FF X (go get her, Ryan!)

She's gorgeous! Man, Kojima really knows how to put those little touches that make his games all the more real! I'll sign up for the military to meet half naked snipers just like her! I mean, that's how women in the military look right? GENIUS!

1.- Bang
3.- Do NOT Bang.
4.- It's a trap.

Works for me. Now let's get rich and make an app for this! :lol

She's gorgeous! Man, Kojima really knows how to put those little touches that make his games all the more real! I'll sign up for the military to meet half naked snipers just like her! I mean, that's how women in the military look right? GENIUS!

Absolutely! The women soldiers also dress differently from the men, and wear torn lingerie so we can see their bewbs and butts! Thank you, Kojijma-san, for helping me to realize my true calling!

*Signs up for the Marines, gets sent Afghanistan to meet hot stripper women*

She's looks a bit too skinny in those pics for my liking. I'd say facially, she's about a 7, all around a 5.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah she a total 7 overall lol. 5.5? i wanna go where you live

I've been using rating systems for as long as I could remember, and I don't think I'll stop now :lol. Women do the same... but, they have cruel methods of judging the looks of men (and even other women for that matter).

Rating system is a must imo. But everyone has difference of opinion until they're 8/10 or above. And oh yeah, women are waaaay more harsh!

Yeah she a total 7 overall lol. 5.5? i wanna go where you live

Rating system is a must imo. But everyone has difference of opinion until they're 8/10 or above. And oh yeah, women are waaaay more harsh!

I think her face is about a 7.5, her body though is a bit too skinny for me, I knocked some points off for that, I guess all around, I'd give her about a 6.5. I'm not into BBWS or anything haha, but I do like my women with some meat on their bones. Either way, I definitely have her in the bang category, I prefer Gasp's way of scoring.

Last edited:
She's a solid 7 to me. All this looks talk has me wondering what the people here look like...

Also it's weird hearing 'bangs' rather than a fringe.

Me with mah beeches.

cNaXadR.jpg

This board must be full of male models. Lol.

Been doing it for 7 years now. :monkey3

1.- Bang
3.- Do NOT Bang.
4.- It's a trap.

No questioning this :lol

Back