Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got cash to spare? Why not walk as stylishly as videogame legend and icon Hideo Kojima with these ultra cool Puma shoes? Enhance the immersive Metal Gear Solid V game! Wear the clothing, be a boss! <<cue models and splosions'!!>>

Note: Power laces not included. Unsold units will be used to wipe off the spit on the Puma store windows resulted from sheer disgust of shameless product placement.

Bk7cLuOCUAA_rbe.jpg:large

:rotfl

The prices for it are very ludicrous, too. Puma's aren't worth more than $80 a pair and they're cheap in quality. But, I've seen the MGS ones sell for over $200 on Ebay :slap.

I'd like to see Lord Koji wear that thing...

:rotfl

Kaz is a big womanizer but he has his limits.. he tired to hit on every woman in Mother Base except Paz, on the other hand Big Boss banged Paz and didn't care about the other women :dunno :lol

048.gif

Anyway, ewwww I remember checking Eva's medical history... all I can remember is " Proctitis and Breast enhacement " I can't imagine the wild things that happened in Groznyj Grad :lol

THIS

KRISTEN_STEWART_YES.gif

:clap

I think Kaz stayed away from Paz because he thought she was underaged :lol. But, for whatever reason, Big Boss has the personality of a pervy Japanese man, considering that the legal age of consent in Japan is 13 :yuck.

As for that video, playing in the Sandbox is very fun and it gives you so much freedom to do whatever you want. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all action games will eventually make a shift into the Sandbox, since the consoles (and even PCs) have so much processing power and are capable of rendering so much more of a single level, compared to just a few years ago. I still like linear games, though. Which reminds me, that I need to finish Dishonored - it's such a fun, and often overlooked stealth game.

Who would wear these? I can only picture swagteens with justin bieber-like clothing wearing these.

What's very sad, is that there are some people who'll spend $300 for these $80 shoes and wear them in public. Might as well get some Air Jordans for that kind of money.

Maybe they're like stealth shoes; they make you quiet when you walk in 'em? :lol

I actually have a few pairs of Pumas (not the ugly MGS ones), and they're very loud when you walk with them. The heel portions are so hard, and they make this click-clack sound on the pavement. It's very annoying when I try to sneak into my lectures late and everyone notices me :monkey4.

I hope the Metal Gear that appears in TPP is a more Maschinen Krieger looking one, closer to the ones we see in MG1&2, like chubby and deadly.

I'm still wondering about the "Boss Pod" (kudos to Riddick for coining the term) at the end of the TPP trailer :lol.

I think Kaz stayed away from Paz because he thought she was underaged :lol. But, for whatever reason, Big Boss has the personality of a pervy Japanese man, considering that the legal age of consent in Japan is 13 :yuck.

As for that video, playing in the Sandbox is very fun and it gives you so much freedom to do whatever you want. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all action games will eventually make a shift into the Sandbox, since the consoles (and even PCs) have so much processing power and are capable of rendering so much more of a single level, compared to just a few years ago. I still like linear games, though. Which reminds me, that I need to finish Dishonored - it's such a fun, and often overlooked stealth game.

Yup thats why I think Kaz has his limits

:exactly: Every single game will be like that at some point, the games can still have in-door linear areas but big maps are becoming the norm. I've heard about that game, a bunch of friends were playing it a while ago

I hope the Metal Gear that appears in TPP is a more Maschinen Krieger looking one, closer to the ones we see in MG1&2, like chubby and deadly.

Like this?

Metal_Gear_D_specs.png

We know what will happen, Big Boss will have one big Metal Gear and a bunch of baby Metal Gears like the one we see at the end of TPP trailer

Last edited:
Yeah thats why I think Kaz has his limits :lol

:exactly: Every single game will be like that at some point, the games can still have in-door linear areas but big maps are becoming the norm

Yeah, I think games are definitely headed in that direction. I actually didn't think about it until you brought it up just now, but it was pretty cool how you could seamlessly (without cut-scenes or load screens) infiltrate the administration building in GZ - and that section was like a linear area, compared to the much larger map outside.

Like this?

Metal_Gear_D_specs.png

We know what will happen, Big Boss will have one big Metal Gear and a bunch of baby Metal Gears like the one we see at the end of TPP trailer

I WANT A FIGGAH OF DAT!! :drool

Yeah, I think games are definitely headed in that direction. I actually didn't think about it until you brought it up just now, but it was pretty cool how you could seamlessly (without cut-scenes or load screens) infiltrate the administration building in GZ - and that section was like a linear area, compared to the much larger map outside.

:exactly:

Sneaking around camp omega and screwing up with the marines is really fun, thats what keeps me playing, it feels more real like it has life on its own

Right now I was just watching vids of Rising... you know... spoiling the story a little bit :lol after playing Jamais Vu I think want to buy that game, .. what the hell... thats it I'll buy the PAK Raiden and the game :rotfl

That would be nice There is something about that chubby MG that reminds me of Metal Slug :lol

What's very sad, is that there are some people who'll spend $300 for these $80 shoes and wear them in public. Might as well get some Air Jordans for that kind of money.

I'm kind of a hipster when it comes to clothing, in other words, I dress like a hobo, for $300 bucks I'd be set for life :lol

I'm more of an adidas kind of guy, for $300 I can also buy like 3 or 4 pairs of soccer shoes, even with the studs(or whatever the little spikes are called) those shoes are less embarrassing to wear in public :lol

I'm still wondering about the "Boss Pod" (kudos to Riddick for coining the term) at the end of the TPP trailer :lol.

Probably a transportation method.

Correctomondo :exactly:

I was thinking of buying a 3A figure called Kröte, it's a classical Maschinen Krieger bipedal robot, and it looks a lot like that.

k3.jpg

:exactly:

Sneaking around camp omega and screwing up with the marines is really fun, thats what keeps me playing

Right now I was just watching vids of Rising... you know... spoiling the story a little bit :lol after playing Jamais Vu I think want to buy that game, .. what the hell... thats it I'll buy the PAK Raiden and the game :rotfl

Rising is worth the purchase :lecture. The soundtrack is incredible, the gameplay is very fun and rewarding, and the over-the-top storyline stands perfectly on its own in MGS lore.

Honestly, I didn't like it when Kojima gave over the rights of development to Platinum. But, I liked it a lot more when I played it for myself, and I was completely hooked on my second play-through.

I'm kind of a hipster when it comes to clothing, in other words, I dress like a hobo, for $300 bucks I'd be set for life :lol

I'm more of an adidas kind of guy, for $300 I can also buy like 3 or 4 pairs of soccer shoes, even with the studs(or whatever the little spikes are called) those shoes are less embarrassing to wear in public :lol

Probably a transportation method.

Correctomondo :exactly:

I don't think I fit into the mold of any kind of fashion trend :lol. I like wearing DKNY, INC, and Guess shirts and Levis jeans. They're generally very expensive at MSRP, but I buy them on sale at Macy's every month :rotfl.

I have a few Pumas and some Nikes. I generally interchange with whatever I feel like wearing.

I was thinking of buying a 3A figure called Kröte, it's a classical Maschinen Krieger bipedal robot, and it looks a lot like that.

k3.jpg

That looks awesome. It would make for a cool Metal Gear custom figure.

Last edited:
Rising is worth the purchase :lecture. The soundtrack is incredible, the gameplay is very fun and rewarding, and the over-the-top storyline stands perfectly on its own in MGS lore.

Honestly, I didn't like it when Kojima gave over the rights of development to Platinum. But, I liked it a lot more when I played it for myself, and I was completely hooked on my second play-through.

I'm buying this for a couple of reasons but the music is pretty much the main reason :lol I can't live without metal

I think I'll get it next week maybe, PAK Raiden too, oh man... every time I think about buying a PAK figure I worry about QC issues :slap ... a month ago I bought the new Lightning and she was ok no problems with paint or anything, I hope I don't run out of luck until I get Raiden :pray:

Last edited:
I'm buying this for a couple of reasons but the music is pretty much the biggest reason :lol I can't live without metal

I think I'll get it next week maybe, PAK Raiden too, oh man... every time I think about buying a PAK figure I worry about QC issues :slap ... a month ago I bought the new Lightning and she was ok no problems with paint or anything, I hope I don't run out of luck until I get Raiden :pray:

I actually still have my black Rising figure from BBTS that's sealed with the box inside of it's plastic "collectors grade" wrapping :lol. I'm not sure what the figures are going for, but send me a PM if you're ever interested in buying one.

He definitely has the cut of a younger Kiefer, especially in the brows and partly in the mouth area. In any case, Big Boss shouldn't be shaved :lol.

doc_528_poster.jpg

He definitely has the cut of a younger Kiefer, especially in the brows and partly in the mouth area. In any case, Big Boss shouldn't be shaved :lol.

doc_528_poster.jpg

I only just picked up what was wrong with the picture you pasted after you said that about him being clean shaved

Looks so weird now, lost a lot of realness to the face also. The ears on BB is MGSV really about me. They throw they whole render off

He looks abit like an ape-man

If planet of the apes hand a baby with a human so it looked more human that ape, it'd have similar features to BB :lol

Yeah, something about his new look is a bit "off". I much prefer the original render from MGS 3, compared to Big Boss's rather radical facial transformation in this game. The art is probably going to look a lot worse when we start seeing more official pics of the head horn in TPP.

This is another occasion where he looks nothing like the Shinkawa artwork. He actually looks badass in his artwork,even the horn and ponytail look pretty cool

They didn't render the head very well to be honest

Back