Media Metal Gear Solid Discussion Thread (NO FIGURES /CUSTOMS JUST GAMES) SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played some of MGS3D and thought it looked great. I loved the newer texture on snakes model.
But the gameplay felt extremely out of date and didnt suit the 3DSs control scheme. They needed to completely redo the controls for it

Yeah, i haven't picked up the HD collection for the PS3 yet as i only recently got another PS3.

If i did get it on the PS3, it'd be solely just to play with you guys as i don't think I'll put myself through doing all the VR missions and getting all the trophies all over again :lol

Time is short these days

On the 360, Frank?

FSLAR why on earth are you playing in on the 3DS?? play it on a console like a real man!

Yeah, i haven't picked up the HD collection for the PS3 yet as i only recently got another PS3.

If i did get it on the PS3, it'd be solely just to play with you guys as i don't think I'll put myself through doing all the VR missions and getting all the trophies all over again :lol

Time is short these days

FSLAR why on earth are you playing in on the 3DS?? play it on a console like a real man!

I've hardly having time for games, myself. Whenever you pick it up for the PS3, we can do some Peace Walker and get our butts kicked by the immensely skilled Japanese players. Ryan and I are usually on late in the wee hours of the morning (Eastern Standard Time in the states).

It's strange, I don't like Peace Walker, but the co-op elements with friends are soooo worth it :lol.

I've hardly having time for games, myself. Whenever you pick it up for the PS3, we can do some Peace Walker and get our butts kicked by the immensely skilled Japanese players. Ryan and I are usually on late in the wee hours of the morning (Eastern Standard Time in the states).

It's strange, I don't like Peace Walker, but the co-op elements with friends are soooo worth it :lol.

That's the only reason I'm playing Peace Walker. I hope TPP has some kind of simplified, juvenile multiplayer like PW's, that will make the game more tempting for me. Not too much social integration crap though.

Btw I tend to disable headshots when I host games because if I don't, I'll probably get shot after taking 5 steps. :lol

Because I need something to do on long trips and I didn't have a vita :lol I'll played it on consoles later

And THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEE. THREE DEE! It's the way of the future man

Because I need something to do on long trips and I didn't have a vita :lol I'll played it on consoles later

And THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEE. THREE DEE! It's the way of the future man

Do you have a Vita? The Vita version of MGS3 runs and looks superb, even better than MGS2, which dips below 30fps occasionally on the Vita. I play those two a lot between business meetings and people look at me funny. :lol

Do you have a Vita? The Vita version of MGS3 runs and looks superb, even better than MGS2, which dips below 30fps occasionally on the Vita. I play those two a lot between business meetings and people look at me funny. :lol
no I said before I didn't have one. Pay attention Ryan :thwak kidding :lol

You do? That's awesome. I kinda did that when I was just starting out at my job.

no I said before I didn't have one. Pay attention Ryan :thwak kidding :lol

You do? That's awesome. I kinda did that when I was just starting out at my job.

Sorry buddy, I tend to forget things easily. My mind tends to get distracted quite oft..

Oooh look a penny under the bed!

Solidus and I just got off playing PW matches online, we came across a group who were just spamming grenades. It was incredibly annoying but we won the match fair and square with some patience. I would have booted those punks out but I figured we teach them a lesson..

..that and we're running short on players. :lol

Yeah, we showed them. It was hilarious when the dude rage-quit after his grenade spam didn't work out for those two rounds :lol.

You're getting better, Solidus. A few weapon upgrades and leveling up weapons usage and you're all set.

I found a way to level up weapons fast:

You guys need to play when Pliss and I are able to like not dangerously late in the morning :thwak :lol

You guys need to play when Pliss and I are able to like not dangerously late in the morning :thwak :lol

What time do you play games anyway? We can use you to record a match, last night's grenade spamming fools would have been awesome. :lol

I'll be on earlier this coming weekend man. Let's have me, you, Plis, Ryan and whoever else join in on a team match.

I've decided it's just not happening for me

The time difference is too great I think I'd have to stay up until like 6am just to play PW :lol

Back