Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't that be a waste tho? At least MGSV jacket was unique enough.
I'm sure there are a lot of third party tuxedos around.

I like the biker suit more so I made it.I know some folks don’t like the way I sell them,but you could get what you want and sell what you dislike right?I am a fan and I make things that I want,and to be honest I like the sneaking suit more than the Tiger stripe,I merely wear that outfit in the game.

And for MGS2 I will have the sneaking suit as the main one and Plissken as additional.

Will we there be a venom snake sneaking suit coming? got the biker ver and tiger stripe on pre order but the sneaking suit will easily be my fav

I am very happy with the figure, specially the head sculpts which are fantastic :clap Mine also came with the locked down elbows problem, but i fixed it with a hair dryer like some else suggested. Here are some pics :)

20180218_154219.jpg
20180218_154034.jpg
20180218_154227.jpg
20180218_154259.jpg

I'll have to think it over where to go. Giantoy has both sets.

Jason, did you get a spare body for your Venom or you already had one? I might pick up a bootleg TTM19 for the biker version if I decide on it.

I got mine from onesixthoutfitters.com they have great prices. I ordered mine together and got a discount on the shipping even though he's sending them separately. They are awesome over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back