Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you doing to him?
I'm giving him new life!

flavio_fenton_10.28.14_0.jpg

I would like to say a few words about LT Leather Jacket Version:
- the headsculpt is great but unfortunately a little too small (as Jack said, it became smaller during mass production, the prototype of HS on promo pics looks better, it's bigger)
- the body is too slim. at front it looks ok, but looking from the side, it's really thin
- hand joints are really bad, I only tried to change the hand and it broke, luckily there is an additional one in the box and that one is really solid. The joints which came with the body are really bad.

Apart from that, this release is really good. It's the first one of LT. I hope that every next figure will be only better :). Still waiting for some mass production pics of an additional pack :D.

I would like to say a few words about LT Leather Jacket Version:
- the headsculpt is great but unfortunately a little too small (as Jack said, it became smaller during mass production, the prototype of HS on promo pics looks better, it's bigger)
- the body is too slim. at front it looks ok, but looking from the side, it's really thin
- hand joints are really bad, I only tried to change the hand and it broke, luckily there is an additional one in the box and that one is really solid. The joints which came with the body are really bad.

Apart from that, this release is really good. It's the first one of LT. I hope that every next figure will be only better :). Still waiting for some mass production pics of an additional pack :D.

Actually in the game Venom and big boss aren’t so strong.
355a6f75f3bbd30cea8d8a2f87c582b5.jpg

And the final head is at normal size.
ca19e27e1e3c6abb042bee2aeaec8286.jpg

The size data is based from game. I made them a little taller that’s true,but I don’t think the body or head has size issues.

The joints will be improved in the next product

Actually in the game Venom and big boss aren’t so strong.
355a6f75f3bbd30cea8d8a2f87c582b5.jpg

And the final head is at normal size.
ca19e27e1e3c6abb042bee2aeaec8286.jpg

The size data is based from game. I made them a little taller that’s true,but I don’t think the body or head has size issues.

The joints will be improved in the next product

The figure is standing side by side with HT Predators and SoldierStory Military figure, maybe that's why the headsculpt looks so small.

I agree that the body isn't strong but on your references he's got ass :D and thicker legs. Look at my picture below. I can say that the upper part of the body is basically ok but with this ass and these legs, he look like a toothpick

56cb5b8b4279f978.jpg

Don't get me wrong I really love this figure and can't wait for more :)

The figure is standing side by side with HT Predators and SoldierStory Military figure, maybe that's why the headsculpt looks so small.

I agree that the body isn't strong but on your references he's got ass :D and thicker legs. Look at my picture below. I can say that the upper part of the body is basically ok but with this ass and these legs, he look like a toothpick

56cb5b8b4279f978.jpg

Don't get me wrong I really love this figure and can't wait for more :)

Will make that ass&legs stronger in the additional pack!Thanks for your feedback

Will make that ass&legs stronger in the additional pack!Thanks for your feedback

man, I gotta say, I just received my set and MAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!

Love it!

Superior work, my friend! Solid, solid piece.
I cant wait to get the additional set and display these 2 next to my Boss figure.

This quality is amazing! Up there with DAMToys and Hot Toys, in my opinion.

keep up the amazing work and look forward to seeing more

man, I gotta say, I just received my set and MAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!

Love it!

Superior work, my friend! Solid, solid piece.
I cant wait to get the additional set and display these 2 next to my Boss figure.

This quality is amazing! Up there with DAMToys and Hot Toys, in my opinion.

keep up the amazing work and look forward to seeing more

Thanks my friend!I am so glad that you like the figure,and more is coming!

Back