Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was working on bash sort of reminded me of The End from MGS3. What do you guys think?
03ed90ac9ebac549f91d2b00b346e2cc.jpg

I used to beat the End, non-lethal, on hard mode in less than 3 minutes, man was I obsessed with this game. :lol

After spending more than 3 hours my first play through in a snipe battle with the legend, in my later play throughs I would just shoot to old bastard in his wheelchair after I killed the fear and the pain.

My Naked Snake was an evil man...lol

The End is without a doubt, the most fun boss fight in the series. There's just so many approaches you could have to take him out. I also love it can really just go on for such an extended period of time.

Thank you Jack :). The packed from KGHobby finally arrived. Unfortunately it had arrived just a few minutes before i left for a few days trip. I only had time to open the box and take a look. Im really impressed with what you accomplished. I will take a closer look of every detail when I come back. Waiting for more your figures form MGS franchise ;).

BTW does anyone have any information when the WJL version is to be released ? Im really curious how it looks and I want to compareit to LM

@ Firejclawjack
Have you advanced the MGS 2 snake plan?
I want to see a new 3D model!
When are you planning to release it?

Is anyone here interested in a 1/6 scale triumph Bonneville motorcycle to go with the new motorcycle big boss figure that just came out? I’m going to have an extra so I wanted to know if anyone was interested. I’m painting mine to match his in the game. Just let me know if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back