Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror Those shadowboxes look great!!! almost made me reconsider selling my hot toys.

Ocelot turned up today:yess: , he comes with his signature gesture hands which look "pretty good"
Tried taking some photos but couldn't get them to turn out with my ****** lighting, i'll try again if the suns still out when i get home from work tmo.

Amiami is getting a little slow shipping stuff out. I'm waiting 3 days for Ocelot and Anubis to be sent...

Won the cassette from Yahoo Japan auctions for $1.30 :lol and traced the writing from a picture off my computer to get it looking correct.
I was bidding on the Sony Walkman on Yahoo Japan, but it ended up selling for $430.50 :horror so quickly gave up on that!

Won the cassette from Yahoo Japan auctions for $1.30 :lol and traced the writing from a picture off my computer to get it looking correct.
I was bidding on the Sony Walkman on Yahoo Japan, but it ended up selling for $430.50 :horror so quickly gave up on that!

That is pretty cool actually.

Wonder if 3A will try to do a Sahalalantropissss in scale with the 1/48 (think that is it) Rex and Ray?

My Ocelot and Anubis just hit NY, so maybe I'll get them by Saturday... unless they end up in the parallel universe Solidus's Venom Snake currently is in...

If it is a Saturday delivery. The driver I've been getting lately on weekends comes 8:50 or so in the morning. He's probably the best one I've encountered with USPS since he's a machine with getting stuff out early.

Not to rub salt in the wound, Solidus... but my Ocelot and Anubis from Amiami are already in Philly... it spent only a few hours in NY.

Not to rub salt in the wound, Solidus... but my Ocelot and Anubis from Amiami are already in Philly... it spent only a few hours in NY.

Alright, my package was definitely stolen by a USPS worker, then. I'm gonna contact AmiAmi for a refund... hope they don't ban me.

Alright, my package was definitely stolen by a USPS worker, then. I'm gonna contact AmiAmi for a refund... hope they don't ban me.

It must of been.

I think it got zipped through customs immediately.

November 6, 2015 , 6:36 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176 on November 6, 2015 at 6:36 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
November 5, 2015 , 6:43 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
JAMAICA, NY 11430
November 5, 2015 , 6:26 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

They may terminate your account. Japanese sites are realllly odd for that kinda thing. I had something similar happen on HLJ years ago.

Just last week i sent nippon-yasan a request to cancel an order because they stated the release date was that month, so i ordered with paypal then the release date was pushed back 5 months. So if i wanted a refund they would have to terminate my account. ( but im just going to keep the pre order in this case )

Its an odd practice.

I cancelled my Anubis from HLJ last week with no issue. I honestly forgot I did it since I went with the Amiami EX.

I just contacted AmiAmi :pow. I'll see how it goes. If they offer me an ultimatum (like what happened to Kiva), I'll just cancel my account and take my $100.

This is the first order that I've ever had from Japan, that has given me problems.

Seems pretty weird since I've ordered over a dozen things from them that showed up with no issue. They dragged ass shipping my Ocelot and Anubis, but after they did it literally took two days to land in Philly.

Back