Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at Hong Kong vacationing with my wife and toys here are ridiculously cheap. Picked up PAK Ocelot for $85 US, man on fire for $80, and sneaking suit Snake for $88. I'm going to puck all three of them up for this price.

Sounds like a cool trip! I'm actually looking for a peace walker sneaking suit if you spot one around :p

Anyone know where to get an Inflames Metal Boss for not Hot Toys prices these days? I suddenly have a great idea for a bash and he would be the perfect base line.

Do you know where to find the bdu version for any price?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Nope but I want the Armored one anyway.

I had a chance to buy the BDU version for $80 and passed it up because I didn't want my only MGS 1/6 figure to be a knock off of what was currently the worst game in the series.

If you think about it, any of our customs are knockoffs. Theyre just really detailed, as game accurate as you can get, knockoffs.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I don't have enough room in my luggage for extra toys. I had to buy bunch of other toys so I am maxed out on space. I was hoping to find a PAK Quiet here in HK, but no luck.

My Sneaking Suit Venom Snake...

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=RR386737544JP

tumblr_nngwnizCge1tr61zko1_250.gif

I can't believe it's taking THAT long. I just paid for Ocelot and Riobot Anubis for them yesterday... I hope I don't get the same treatment.

By any chance you could write that on to your will for me? In case it arrives 40 years later.. :monkey3

Last edited:
Got Ocelot in today. Nice to have an Ocelot figure bigger than 6 inches. I'm going to end up breaking those boot spurs though. Still wish we'd get an MGS1 or MGS2 version of him though.

OitaKpL.jpg

2ZYwwr6.jpg

f9XwgnG.jpg

Got the backdrops made for my other MGS shadow boxes. Here they are together.
DSC_0016.jpg

Here's MGS3 all finished.

And here's the MGS one waiting for Frank and Seans custom figures to arrive.

Back