Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the best price, and or place to buy the MGSV Premium package?

Im somewhat interested in it as id like the full size arm as a display piece, but the price is insane.

Thats about the price ive been finding. A bit too rich for my liking. I'll forget about buying one any time soon then.

That's one expensive fake arm...

All the Brojimas bought it for one thing probably.

FbgnRJ2.jpg

That's the nicest MGS PAK setup I've seen. :clap

I think I treat PAKs like Happy Meal toys- you can't really expect how the paint and scale would turn out and just accept what you get. The fact that the scale is hugely inconsistent is a huge oversight from PAK, or they just don't care.

I appreciate that! I was going to try and get a new Sneaking Suit Venom since he's missing paint on part of his bangs... but the Sneaking Suit Boss figure has the same issue so I'm just going to accept it. I can't keep switching these things out, since they never are flawless.

Ocelot is fine, but they gave him such haphazard weathering on his coat and hands.

That's the nicest MGS PAK setup I've seen. :clap

I think I treat PAKs like Happy Meal toys- you can't really expect how the paint and scale would turn out and just accept what you get. The fact that the scale is hugely inconsistent is a huge oversight from PAK, or they just don't care.
I have a Pikachu from a Happy Meal in 2011, pretty sure it's better than most of the recent PAKs :lol

Awesome pics tony, ocelot is definitely too big, youre right. You gotta get another stand for quiet, the hex stand sticks out too much. If you do you should have enough room for mantis.

All that aside, when you see all the paks together they really look excellent. I wonder how far the line will go seeing were going to see more mgs games in the future. They really need to do mgs3/4 figures now. its sad that they didnt do an mgs2 solid snake as well, i had the decal made for nothing i guess.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Awesome pics tony, ocelot is definitely too big, youre right. You gotta get another stand for quiet, the hex stand sticks out too much. If you do you should have enough room for mantis.

All that aside, when you see all the paks together they really look excellent. I wonder how far the line will go seeing were going to see more mgs games in the future. They really need to do mgs3/4 figures now. its sad that they didnt do an mgs2 solid snake as well, i had the decal made for nothing i guess.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I'd want to use a waist grabber stand, but I don't have one. With Ocelot's height, it's not his feet or leg positions, he really is too tall. I think he, MOF and Venom are all the same height which is completely wrong. MOF should be at least 5 inches taller than those two.

Back