Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid served no purpose in this, whatsoever. But I'm more angry about Ocelot, how he's so disconnected from the entire universe in V. He's nothing like any incarnation prior or after, he's just a stagnant encyclopedia that adds nothing to the plot.

Miller was definitely the embodiment of revenge in the game... but Venom didn't seem like he cared honestly. This is probably due to Sutherland's lobotomized performance.

I didn't mind a lot of things at first until I thought more about it and the whole thing started giving me headaches. I second Ocelot being the complete disappointment he was, both in voice and character role (he was so useless).

Miller essentially drove the entire plot, to the point where Venom might as well not exist as the main character because of how silent he was. :lol

I didn't mind a lot of things at first until I thought more about it and the whole thing started giving me headaches. I second Ocelot being the complete disappointment he was, both in voice and character role (he was so useless).

Miller essentially drove the entire plot, to the point where Venom might as well not exist as the main character because of how silent he was. :lol

Yeah, I do agree Miller was the only driving force and seemed like the only guy in the game that had a clear motivation in it.

Ocelot shouldn't of even been radio support at all, just leave it for Miller.

Let's not forget about the awfulness that was Huey.

I wish I didn't order from BBTS and caught aMiami before they closed the sale. I moved every single one of my other pre-orders to them though.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I do agree Miller was the only driving force and seemed like the only guy in the game that had a clear motivation in it.

Ocelot shouldn't of even been radio support at all, just leave it for Miller.

Let's not forget about the awfulness that was Huey.

Can you imagine Ocelot from MGS 2 or MGS 4 providing radio support? :rotfl

I think I'm going to sell off a big chunk of my PAKs. I no longer enjoy collecting them to completion and I don't have the space for 30 versions of Big Boss. May as well get quiet out of the way while she's still worth a lot. Probably will get rid of my MGS hot toys stuff too.

I noticed that BBTS has 3A Ray on sale today for $290 plus shipping. That price is tempting...do you guys think he is worth it? Any opinions on the figure? I have (and love) 3A Rex but I never really considered picking up Ray before.

Ray is awesome, i look at him nearly every day. Quite an impressive and huge figure. Rex and ray look excellent together too.

d48a5a3a6b5195555d27679949e0f107.jpg

Thanks guys! Rampagesss, you definitely have way more stuff than i do, hands down. I wish i never sold off my mib complete collection of yamatos and mcfarlanes and medicoms, i had some rare ones ill never see again. Still need an od kubrick naked snake if you come across one.

Thanks a lot guys! I just got a GoPro Hero four silver and the thing takes awesome photos so I'm going to have to retake pictures. The two things off to the left are two of my chameleon cages by the way.

cant wait till he gets here now i aint spendin no more on mgs until the hot toys hit .......how i wish we would get a ht line of mgs1 its what grails are made of

Back