Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the rail gun is removeable, so you can display REX in its MGS 1 configuration if space is a concern.

Yeah I know but it seems like a waste to not display it with the rail gun :/

Figure looks pretty good in that video though, just don't like how all those little pieces just come off like that. Shouldn't be happening on a $500 figure lol.

Just got my tracking for Bamba REX, trying to keep my mind out of bitterness because of the delays and ***** Snake figure + the WTF 'exclusive' box art.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-excited-or-just-glad-it-s-over-ce061e.jpg

I like that cargo container backdrop. Why did you choose to have his head aimed away from the cannon?

Because it's a custom of this model. :)

biostein.jpg

And yes, I had to remove all those details... It was a massive pain in the ***... I don't mind that he's looking the other way, I think it makes it look unique and different, almost as if he's spotted Snake behind him and is dragging the canon's aim towards him.

guess so! that raven is coming out great. thats what i figured the pose was showing. i like that he doesnt have the traditional aiming pose. keep it up!:clap

guess so! that raven is coming out great. thats what i figured the pose was showing. i like that he doesnt have the traditional aiming pose. keep it up!:clap

Thanks mate! Will update with more pics when there's progress. :)

What's left to do:

- Strap/belt to hold ammo drum against Raven
- More details to gun
- Ammo belt from gun to ammo drum (was gonna do a Terminator minigun ammo belt, but apparently it's too short, so ordered another one to add up).

$T2eC16hHJGQE9noMcSRJBQ33Kc8KMw~~60_3.JPG

Man I realy wonder where u guys always order such 'special' 1:6 stuff. I was once starting a Gunwall with all the weapons in GTA3. But dude really, forget it. I was unable to find them all and type correct. Was a terrible expirience.

Particularly cause I was expecting a big filled market for this stuff. Even as I found 4 of them weapons and them walls, it brought me to 3 different dealers from all over the world...Oh lord want you buy me...

Just have to build and paint the Radome and Rail Gun then Rex will be complete!
IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5382.jpg

Still not sure if im happy with the shade of green but im happy with him :)

Back