Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they just threw it in the bag without protecting it either. Good way to tret an ex

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Well, the figure already looks like s###, so I don't think a few scratches and dents will really matter. I have to say though, I am utterly shocked at ThreeA for producing a miniature figure with this low of a quality. I did expect something on the simplistic side, but I guess that my expectations were too high. That pic made my jaw drop in shock - and not in a good way.

I did expect something on the simplistic side, but I guess that my expectations were too high. That pic made my jaw drop in shock - and not in a good way.

Same here. I'm guessing the 3A forum is drooling over the figure in excitement right? They never have any criticism toward any of their products from what I've seen.

It's just what you'd expect from that forum. A few people are very critical, and the die hard members are trying to downplay the issue :lol

BTW, I got your request for the MGS group! :clap It's been dead for a while though. Would be cool if some folks could post pics of their collections there.

It's just what you'd expect from that forum. A few people are very critical, and the die hard members are trying to downplay the issue :lol

BTW, I got your request for the MGS group! :clap It's been dead for a while though. Would be cool if some folks could post pics of their collections there.

Yeah I just ran across it. I have a long weekend approaching and if I get REX this week I will definitely take a picture of all of my stuff together and post it :clap

77bnS.jpg
Im really glad i didnt get caught up in the initial first release wave of Rex just for the sake of getting it early. I really like this and im Glad i waited. Well worth the wait IMO

borat-not-jb.jpg

Im really glad i didnt get caught up in the initial first release wave of Rex just for the sake of getting it early. I really like this and im Glad i waited. Well worth the wait IMO

borat-not-jb.jpg

You frightened me for a second, I thought you drunk the Ashley Boner zombie juice :rotfl

77bnS.jpg

OH **C* ME........................................................................................................................

Wtf :lol it looks like something I've made out of blu tac and coloured in with a biro! I'm guessing its pretty small though so ill give it that.

Back