Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to think this is how Snake looked in MGS2

l_142dbce0fe0e4814a1aa1bf3d99ba38f.jpg

Is Medicom still making MGS stuff? Anyone know? Or is it just Play Arts? Is there anyone else making MGS?

^So far, it's just Play Arts and ThreeA. I assume that Medicom has lost the MGS license, because they haven't produced anything new this year for Peace Walker.

Currently, there isn't a 1/6 company handling the MGS figures, so... there's a good chance that Hot Toys is next in line (at least I hope!).

Well... yeah. But, compare a heavy stubble to a full mountain-man beard like what Big Boss has LOL :lol.
especially considering Boss's beard is modeled off of Guevara's.
che.jpg

Currently, there isn't a 1/6 company handling the MGS figures, so... there's a good chance that Hot Toys is next in line (at least I hope!).
hell, i'll take what i can get at this point. i'd be just has happy if 3A made them as HT. at least 3A has the license in some form. HT has a lot on their plate and i don't think they're in a hurry for Metal Gear at the moment.

especially considering Boss's beard is modeled off of Guevara's.
che.jpg

hell, i'll take what i can get at this point. i'd be just has happy if 3A made them as HT. at least 3A has the license in some form. HT has a lot on their plate and i don't think they're in a hurry for Metal Gear at the moment.

I know, Big Boss' resemblance to Che Guevara is uncanny! As for Hot Toys, let's wait and see. I'm still crossing my fingers, in hopes that they'll make some Peace Walker figures, or at least something for MGS Rising.

^So far, it's just Play Arts and ThreeA. I assume that Medicom has lost the MGS license, because they haven't produced anything new this year for Peace Walker.

What is 3A making? I've seen the actual metal gears (rex?) but no characters. Is that right.

I wish Hot Toys would just confirm or deny they have the licence already. I know if they had the licence I would actually get one of those geekgasms I haven't gotten since that magazine scan last year where Howard said they were making T1 and Chris Reeve.

^^^
Man, if that happened, I'd stop my impulse buying over the 'net for stuff I really don't need, and focus my funds on those Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid releases (but I'll be ready if they release a Hot Toys Rambo 4) !!!! :rock

Yeah if they just had a statement that told they had it, but were just waiting to get around to it until they had the proper amount of time to concentrate on figures for it. I could live with that, and I'd also start canceling some of my other preorders for funds.

~~Not sure if you guys missed it, but what do you think about the Royce muscle body for the Big Boss figure??

wur0bb.jpg

Last edited:
looks perfect. the Rocky bodies used in the the Konami customs post are too beefy. somebody hurry up and show how the Medicom/Konami outfits look on that.

Back