Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post pictures of what you need lonewolf, I have a bit of a knack of finding parts on e-bay :lol

Can't wait to see the bashes guys

Bummer about the Hot Toys link :( though Metal gear comes up often in HT articles so who knows

the sneaking suit on the Konami 12" Snake ain't bad and it'll fit on a HT body. i say just snag that and and a body and stick a custom head and weapons on it.

Guys I have the Medicom Tiger-Stripe Naked Snake.
Was wondering if all the gear and head would be able to fit on a Hot Toys body?
I'm really not too impressed with the Medi body. Especially from the waist down.

Guys I have the Medicom Tiger-Stripe Naked Snake.
Was wondering if all the gear and head would be able to fit on a Hot Toys body?
I'm really not too impressed with the Medi body. Especially from the waist down.
doubt it. HT bodies are a good inch taller. they're probably wider too.

oh, here's what the Konami outfit looks like on the HT muscle body.

IMG_9791.jpg

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-gear-solid-customs-collection-lots-pics.html

^^^

Wow! I'd love to chase after that 12" Konami MGS Solid Snake, then.. And probably use another headsculpt.

And here's a preview of the Square Enix Play Arts Kai Kaz Miller:

5006635374_256818822f_m.jpg

5006022919_c954cecd81_m.jpg

5006635626_f12bb01ae2_m.jpg

5006023217_55906949a1_m.jpg

^^^

Wow! I'd love to chase after that 12" Konami MGS Solid Snake, then.. And probably use another headsculpt.
yeah, if you can find it at a sane price, i say go for it. i've seen it go for almost $100 in the past, and i wouldn't pay anywhere near that. i haven't seen any decent Snake head sculpts around for a while though. you might just be stuck with the Konami head unless you know something i don't.

He could contact his Big Boss sculptor for another MGS headsculpt. If the guy is able to do the magic he did with the Peace Walker sculpt, he should apply for a job at Hot Toys or Sideshow.

there used to be several different Snake sculpts up on ebay for a while. i never jumped on one because i figured the second i blow $50 for just the head, someone would release an actual licensed figure... which has yet to happen. then again, that custom head he posted is probably as good or better than anything we'd see from a HT Snake figure.

I'm gonna have to find that Konami 12" figure first before having a head customized. Thanks for wishing me luck, LOL!

I'll check out OSW, see if they have parts there.. I really only need the suit and other accessories, minus the body and head.

I decided I'm going with the Wild Works Vietnam set with Tiger Stripe uniform and equipment. Funny thing is, when I searched over at OSW I found a couple threads that LoneWolf started in regards to finding an extraction harness.

33ojuxk.jpg

Seb (elvis1976) is making the extraction harness that is close to Big Boss.
PM him to ask if he can make one for you, man. :)

Nah, you're not harassing him.. You'll just PM him to ask :) I'm sure he'll make one for you.

Back