Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:postpics:

so here are some of my contributions to the thread, bare in mind thatmy photography skill suck :thud:

1st Figure: Big Boss Play Art kai

98741985.png
31532489.png

26739920.png
80877759.png
49046819.png

IMO, this figure ROCKS :rock, the articulations are great and the details are amazing. The only thing i added was the ak (i believe it is one of the first Hot toys weapon collectible but the scale is totally wrong for 1/6 fig - so here it is on Big Boss :yess:)

(it says that i've add to much pic, so will continue on the next post)

Last edited:
2nd Figure: Naked Snake RAH

47286134.png
44098486.png
51285908.png

39783657.png
90158428.png
92915732.png

This is a 2nd hand fig i got before they started reproducting :gah:, it's actually the first 1/6 fig i ever own. Back then, i didn't know much about fig so i didn't check it carefully & little did i know that the left should had a big crack in it :mad:. I changed the red square camo in to this tiger stripe and added a more realistic pistol and a M16. The diorama was made by a local artist (cost me about 66$)

28266319.png

First he was position as the pic shows, but the ak had to go to my PMC bash and the position it was in was ripping the rubber shirt :monkey2

Last edited:
Even though i don't have the space,i am very weak for such dio's/environments,i will do the same one day once i have the space.

Great Dio Bangkok,it's perfect!

Cool diorama, Bangkok Wolf! :clap

What Hot Toys release is that off-scale AK-47? I sure want some extra weapons & items on my Sneaking Suit Big Boss as well! :wave

Looks interesting. So the heads can now be swappable?
I want the ordinary soldier head more than anything, so I can make a 4-man team with Snake leading the pack..

And looks like Kazuhira 'Kaz' Miller's production is taking a long time to produce. He was announced as the 3rd figure for this line months ago. :dunno

so am i the only one who thinks the ThreeA Rex probably isn't gonna happen? all there has been is a few pics of a prototype from a year ago and they haven't said a word about it since.

so am i the only one who thinks the ThreeA Rex probably isn't gonna happen? all there has been is a few pics of a prototype from a year ago and they haven't said a word about it since.

I really hope not. that's at the top of my want list...

its going to happen for sure. there was a quote on the threea boards about stuff that is going out next year and both rex and ray were stating as coming out. i can find the quote if anyone needs it.

Back