Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alot of good stuff being announced at SDCC, nothing out of the MGS camp?
Konami was there again, but I didn't hear or see any major announcements. No news or footage of the new games was shown. They were selling some MGS merchandise though. I picked up a Solid Snake Standee. They had a MGS backpack or bag of some sort, but were sold out by the time I went over. David Hayter was at the Con on Sunday for a screenwriting panel. I attended the panel. Was able to meet him and get my PS3 and game signed. My system is now complete:D.

One of the attendees did ask him though if he had done any voicework or contibuted to MGS Rising. He said he had not been approached by them(Konami) yet.

Here are some quick picks.

1st.Janitor Snake-face looks like he got a bad orange spray tan:rotfl)
DSC05464.jpg

2nd. Snake standee(Standee is folded in package & not cut out yet)
DSC07624.jpg

DSC07626.jpg

3rd. Snake vinyl & new Raiden figure
DSC07513.jpg

DSC07514.jpg

5th. Signed Lim Ed MGS PS3 and game(Hideo & Yoji last year. David this year)
DSC07613.jpg

Konami was there again, but I didn't hear or see any major announcements. No news or footage of the new games was shown. They were selling some MGS merchandise though. I picked up a Solid Snake Standee. They had a MGS backpack or bag of some sort, but were sold out by the time I went over. David Hayter was at the Con on Sunday for a screenwriting panel. I attended the panel. Was able to meet him and get my PS3 and game signed. My system is now complete:D.

One of the attendees did ask him though if he had done any voicework or contibuted to MGS Rising. He said he had not been approached by them(Konami) yet.

Here are some quick picks.

1st.Janitor Snake-face looks like he got a bad orange spray tan:rotfl)
DSC05464.jpg

Not only is Snake perma-tanned, but the chin part of his beard isn't painted nearly as well as my Tiger Stripe Snake.

The Medicom Metal Gear series are my favorite figures in my 1:6 collection. I am lucky enough to have a complete collection and the Tiger Stripe is and will always be my favorite.

Probably my all time most wanted figure, but for now this is keeping me going:

100_3966.jpg

The custom paint job on this figure is amazing. I am just a little to freaked out about f-ing up my favorite figure if I make a mistake. Maybe I'll take a crack at a repaint when the re-release figures hit the market.

Gonne guess that everyone has already seen these, but Figured i'ds share the New Fall ZC Girl Sniper

Muriel1.jpg
Muriel2.jpg

If you're having trouble seeing it, imagine her without the Tan jacket on.

If you STILL can't see it then, here

272px-MerrylMGS4-2.jpg

Back