Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap. I ordered the new Tiger Stripe and Squares snake figures from Alter Ego Comics. If their faces end up looking like that, I may have to cancel.

I'm really hoping that they are just rereleases of what came out before.

Oh crap. I ordered the new Tiger Stripe and Squares snake figures from Alter Ego Comics. If their faces end up looking like that, I may have to cancel.

I'm really hoping that they are just rereleases of what came out before.

I wouldn`t worry,you will get the same figures,i might order another Tiger Stripe myself.

Yeesh. I'm beginning to think I might pass on these altogether. I love MGS, I love the Snakes, and I love 1/6 scale figures, so this seems like a no-brainer on its surface. But RAH figures for $180 are just ridiculously overpriced. If Tiger Stripe ends up looking like this, then that would be the final straw. Not just the tan, either. The rest of the paint job looks like something Hasbro would come out with. Maybe these will go on clearance for $75 or so, and then I might consider it.

I dunno, you should re-strain from cancelling and re-paint or get the face repainted by an artist on here, i know it's a lot of money but it might be the only chance you've got to own a snake!

This is true. And I know this is a worn out argument, but if you pay that kind of money, you really shouldn't have to pay for a repaint after the fact, IMO. That looks like complete garbage.

That pic looked terrible, here are some better ones.
20090909100404619.jpg

20090909085044252.jpg

20090909100417231.jpg

rahsnakecwv01.jpg

rahsnakecwv02.jpg

rahsnakecwv03.jpg

I saw it for 135$ on ebay today.Would love to see more pics because on those last pics it didn`t look THAT bad.

Normally, I wouldn't really care b/c I wasn't too interested in him much, but it does make me nervous about the the two re-releases this winter

Back