Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember it being mentioned a little earlier in the thread that the MGS3 Snakes are a little shorter than most 1/6th figures, can someone quickly measure how tall they are from the feet to their head? Or are they just a little smaller than most other 1/6th figures?

I was thinking of whipping out a papercraft sneaking box pattern at some point for a future diorama, so making it the right size would be handy.

My local distributor also already open preorder for those
Or perhaps its limited only for Asia country??

Probably. The "new" figures aren't even listed on the Medicom site as yet. Perhaps Medicom discovered some old, unsold figures in a locked warehouse :lol.

The new reissued Snakes are now available for pre-order at Ebay. Although, I wouldn't expect that most of you will jump at the opportunity to buy one of them. The average cost of one of the reissued figures is $225 shipped - not much of a deal compared to the price range of the original figures. Of course, if you're living in Asia, you won't have to pay an enormous shipping fee, and the price will be substantially less.

Regardless, the figures are quite limited in supply, and I believe that they will sell out rather quickly.

not gonna cancel Janitor snake till I know for sure.

Janitor Snake is like the "clown prince" of the entire RAH Snake line (for obvious reasons). Shortly after I got my Tiger Stripe and Croc Cap, I had no problems canceling that ugly bastard :lol. Also, I expect that most people will cancel him for one of the better looking new figures.

I honestly believe, that only the disgruntled, old Soviets in the Kremlin are capable of appreciating such an ugly figure as Cold War Snake.

I ordered both of them from SS. But I'll most likely cancel later on, and get them from e-bay instead (since HK dealers will get them earlier).

Holy crap!! this was out of no where for me! Tiger Stripe!!! i can own it for the cheap!!! and not have to pay A billion dollars!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

By the way, why the heck is Sideshow calling the two figures "Solid Snake"? It's not Solid Snake, it's Naked Snake/Big Boss!

Pre'd both of the Medicom Snakes.

Wish we were getting a croc cap, but. . .still very nice. Pre-ordered a tiger stripe myself.

I have to agree with you. The croc cap one is the best of the three in my opinion. More accessories and I personally prefer the eye patch Naked Snake.

Back