Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had both and sold them off for cash long ago. glad to pick them up again as they are great figures.

put down an order for the tiger stripes, already have zombie snake so no need for that one. Although I may have to cancel Sheva or Chris since I got 3 RE figs plus Snake coming out at about the same time.

just ordered tiger stripe. i Was going to cancel the cold war snake, but now that i noticed that tiger stripe has both eyes, and Cold war has the eyepatch, i'm going to keep them both, so i can swap the heads around :)

I'm so happy that Tiger Stripe and Zombie are available again! I bought a sweet Big Boss custom figure (Thanks Alice!) and I was already hunting for a Tiger Snake to go with him. So glad I don't have to pay $300+ for him.

WOOOT !

I guess It pays to be patient.
Wanted this figures so bad but on ebay they are going for big dollars.

I feel sorry for people that payed 500 bucs for zombie snake on ebay.

thanks SIDESHOW for having this figures.
got both of them on preo!

hmmm... just curious as to why medicom re-release these figures at this time? could it be that medicom is about to reach the end of the license rights for MGS and someone else has already snatch it up?

hmmm... just curious as to why medicom re-release these figures at this time? could it be that medicom is about to reach the end of the license rights for MGS and someone else has already snatch it up?

i am as curious as you papo.

hope hot toys gets it and we finally get a mgs1 and 2 snake plus a irisquois pliskin version too if its not too much to ask! :eek:

It's a good theory.. companies milk out their licenses when they're running out of time. Reminds me of the craziness of Marvel Legends when the Toybiz was finishing their run.

If Medicom is giving it up, which no offense, I hope they do.. they have squandered the license for too long, then one of either two things will happen: 1) nobody gets the license, no more MGS toys 2) Hot Toys gets it and/or Sideshow makes PFs

I already have the Tiger Stripe and Croc Cap, so I'm only getting Zombie Snake now.

It's a good theory.. companies milk out their licenses when they're running out of time. Reminds me of the craziness of Marvel Legends when the Toybiz was finishing their run.

If Medicom is giving it up, which no offense, I hope they do.. they have squandered the license for too long, then one of either two things will happen: 1) nobody gets the license, no more MGS toys 2) Hot Toys gets it and/or Sideshow makes PFs

I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does, the entire line of MGS figures, even the re-released ones will be somewhat rare down the line.

total surprise for me, was undecided which one to get at first, but Tiger Stripe it is, and I'm very happy with my decision:D

Does anybody have a pic of him and the Hot Toys Dutch? I just wanna see how big the scale difference is

total surprise for me, was undecided which one to get at first, but Tiger Stripe it is, and I'm very happy with my decision:D

Does anybody have a pic of him and the Hot Toys Dutch? I just wanna see how big the scale difference is

The old Tiger Stripe is about an inch shorter than standard 1/6 collectibles. However, I suspect that Medicom will update the bodies for the new Snake figures, to the 301 body (the same body that was used for RAH Old Snake and RAH Raiden). So, that being said, the new Tiger Stripe should be in scale with other figures.

that's just an old prototype when the first wave came out, so basically the reissues are gonna come out with taller bodies and maybe tan skin tone just like the cold war version.... me thinks :monkey1

Back