Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is 150-170$ i will pick up an extra Tiger Stripe even if i have it allready,i love this figure!

Exactly. I highly doubt there will be any upgrades. Poss a new box, but that will be it.

I'm pretty sure that Medicom will upgrade to the 301 body, the same body that was used for Old Snake.

Hopefully, Sideshow gets pre-orders in. I definitely won't mind picking up a Zombie version of Snake.

If this is true, it's a nice surprise.....I am currently re-playing MGS3. It's as if Medicom are gonna make every cammo! :rolleyes: (And I'm totally for that! :D)

If Medicom were intersted in making every camo, then where is my Stinky Fly camo suit, with Oyama face paint? :(

if they release 2 more Big Bosses,why not make different camouflages?

Splitter Camo and Face paint would be cool,or Olive Drab Camo with no Headband.

if they release 2 more Big Bosses,why not make different camouflages?

Splitter Camo and Face paint would be cool,or Olive Drab Camo with no Headband.

You're definitely right about that. Is Medicom just fresh out of ideas?

I would really like to see Big Boss dressed in his Officer uniform (like at the end of MGS 3). Of course, he should have a removable cloth cap, without the bandana.

I would really like to see Big Boss dressed in his Officer uniform (like at the end of MGS 3). Of course, he should have a removable cloth cap, without the bandana.

You and me both man. Wanted that for soo long.

ANY new camo would be nice, but Medi have a reputation to being lazy in my book. Clear 'stealth' MGS Kub chases anyone? :(

You and me both man. Wanted that for soo long.

ANY new camo would be nice, but Medi have a reputation to being lazy in my book. Clear 'stealth' MGS Kub chases anyone? :(

After owning a few Snake figures, I now see why everyone wants Hot Toys to take the MGS figure license from Medicom. Why are they reissuing two figures that were made 6 years ago? Just give us something new, and original!

The MGS line has so much potential for greatness, but its potential isn't being reached.

After owning a few Snake figures, I now see why everyone wants Hot Toys to take the MGS figure license from Medicom. Why are they reissuing two figures that were made 6 years ago? Just give us something new, and original!

The MGS line has so much potential for greatness, but its potential isn't being reached.

QFT!

Hot Toys could absolutely OWN this series and it would be a great addition to the VGM..ahem..line (only Resi?!)

They could make practically ANY figure from the series, knock it out of the park and every MGS fan would be scrabbling to buy it. Would be an absolute dream for them to get it....but sadly I think it will never happen.

Imagine ANY Revolver....a Vamp...ANY Snake......ANY Cobra Unit...Deadcell.......B+B Unit...

QFT!

Hot Toys could absolutely OWN this series and it would be a great addition to the VGM..ahem..line (only Resi?!)

They could make practically ANY figure from the series, knock it out of the park and every MGS fan would be scrabbling to buy it. Would be an absolute dream for them to get it....but sadly I think it will never happen.

Imagine ANY Revolver....a Vamp...ANY Snake......ANY Cobra Unit...Deadcell.......B+B Unit...

I would love for Hot Toys to remake Old Snake as well! I used to think that Medi Old Snake was good. But now, the rubber on the right shoulder of my figure has started to warp, and swinge by itself :monkey2. And I didn't even play with the figure, not once!

We need to get your petition up and running again, bro! :mad:

Shamei paid what I did for zombie snake, but even so I think it was worth it to get my favorite version. I will be getting a norm snake when these come out...maybe two depending on the price. Would like to change the gear on one for sure.

Beat upgrade would be a removable headband, cause I would love to have a snake from the end of the game.

With the recent announcement of two new MGS games, one featuring Raiden and one featuring big boss, it's the logical move to make some quick cash. I wouldn't be surprised if they reissue Raiden.

Shamei paid what I did for zombie snake, but even so I think it was worth it to get my favorite version. I will be getting a norm snake when these come out...maybe two depending on the price. Would like to change the gear on one for sure.

Beat upgrade would be a removable headband, cause I would love to have a snake from the end of the game.

It's good that you got your Zombie Snake when you did - that was the first edition release of the figure. It was also a Wonderfest Exclusive figure, that was limited to 500 pieces.

The re-released version of Zombie Snake won't be worth nearly as much as your original figure. In fact, re-released figures don't really have any collectible value to them. So, don't worry, you made a good purchase.

It's good that you got your Zombie Snake when you did - that was the first edition release of the figure. It was also a Wonderfest Exclusive figure, that was limited to 500 pieces.

The re-released version of Zombie Snake won't be worth nearly as much as your original figure. In fact, re-released figures don't really have any collectible value to them. So, don't worry, you made a good purchase.

:confused:Wait, did I miss something? Are they re-releasing Zombie Snake? If so what about TS Snake?

Back