Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my black Rex put together. Don't know if I'm going to do the decals.

NGzzSpp.jpg

How big is this? Can anyone do a compariosn shot with another MGS fig or even Marvel legends please

Nice!

Is it signed?

They emailed me today asking for me to pay the balance even though i paid it 7 days ago! i sent the paypal transactions and got an apology email and my tracking.

I was pretty annoyed, but congrats it looks sweet. Did you get the plexiglass finish?

My certificate of authenticity is signed:

a6919a5e7a8b5c3a6ed21084152c3b08.jpg

Is yours? And yep, it's the plexiglass one. Yours appears to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My certificate of authenticity is signed:

a6919a5e7a8b5c3a6ed21084152c3b08.jpg

Is yours? And yep, it's the plexiglass one. Yours appears to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, mine is number 14

I missed out by 4!

Is that not stuck to the back of the print? Mine is. Or is that a separate coo

I don't have one thats on like a piece of paper or card

Last edited:
Im dying to see this piece. My gf's rex arrives tomorrow and im on the fence about buying her this as a present.

Just got mine delivered too. Totally unexpected, given I just got the shipping notification the other day lol. It got delivered to my other office, so I may drop by tonight if I can be bothered and pick it up, otherwise I'll drop by tomorrow and grab it. Like Rampagesss though, due to it's size I'll only be able to take it out for some pics and then back in the box it will go.

Wow. Damn, that looks incredible. I love how the gold is painted, nice shades overall.

Anyway, my MGS 2 Raiden came in earlier this week but I was too busy to open him up and play (along with getting two other packages that day). Still, it's all right. Wish he came with more. It seems the left hand for grasping things is a little loose with holding anything.
7RQJOBhl.jpg

The box art is damn cool and liquid doesn't look too bad. I'm eagerly waiting for mine, shouldn't be too long now.

WOW Rampy, RAY looks waaay better than I thought! The paintjob looks superb!

@FSLAR Congrats on getting Raiden! Say, what speaker is that?

My Ray turned up today too! It looks amazing!:joy
But I am having some trouble working out how to articulate the thighs, the picture in the instructions shows the button on the back of the leg mine seems to be on the front I hope it's assembled correctly :confused:

Back