Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray looks incredible! Can't wait to get it next month.

And by the way, those are exquisite art prints on the previous page. Congrats, Frank and Sean :duff. I love how they come with signed certificates from Shinkawa, too.

Holy **** !!
I'm far more excited about RAY then I was if REX.
That's terrifyingly huge, Can't wait to get mine
:yess:

Btw guys, does the green look better in person? I doubt photos will do it justice. If the green is more subdued, then I'm in heaven. :lol

MGS2_RAY2.png

3A RAY's color scheme (and sculpt) is based on MGS4 model, and it's very accurate, that one from the pic is the MSG2 model, that is even more badass in my opinion, but they are different in color and sculpt.

3A RAY's color scheme (and sculpt) is based on MGS4 model, and it's very accurate, that one from the pic is the MSG2 model, that is even more badass in my opinion, but they are different in color and sculpt.

Well duh. I'm just saying I'm just saying that in an ideal world, I'd prefer the green to be less pronounced. Maybe that way it could vaguely pass of as the Marines one. :lol

No, mine is number 14

I missed out by 4!

Is that not stuck to the back of the print? Mine is. Or is that a separate coo

I don't have one thats on like a piece of paper or card

Four! So damned close, sorry dude. The cert came in an envelope, which was sitting on top of the print in the package.

Those RAYs look incredible guys, hope you're all very happy with them. I'd love to see a black/red Desperado version too!

Mine is stick to the back in the middle of the aluminium frame, like in the pics on the website. Has yours not got that and just one that came in the envelope?

There's quite a few scuffs on the back of mine and what's looks like a little dent!

I think I'm gonna email them in the pictures and see what they say cuz I'm abit miffed to be honest

They look like they were factory done. Almost as If it was used already

im so pumped about ray, you guys are so lucky to get them already! can someone post a pic of where the screw holes are on the head so i can come up with a gameplan when i get mine? im immediately going to fix the lights in the eyes.

Doesn't look like the feet are all warped like the display piece always was. That's good.

Anyone remember how long boat shipment took for US orders for rex?

The stand is not entirely necessary, I'm going to use a nylon line through ray's neck to maintain in position. But it is a shame that they couldn't make ray stand for it's own devices.

I wouldn't mind a stand if it didn't look so intrusive. They could of developed a hip hugger stand they holds it up right.

Or a stand that was a sort of minimalist dio style stand with the floor to disguise it abit.

Instead of that cheap ass overgrown PAK stand.

Great photos though

Back