Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope all gone i just checked. sorry man...............bbts has em at retail. ($489.99)

Anyone seen this pic yet?

4f4de6a0352440da25a9fe57a5d0e395.jpg

3A doesn't own REX, there was no way it was going to be a one and done.

But they own the figure? They made it, so must own the licence to it. I mean, I'm happy for everyone who managed to get one who couldn't get it the first time, but it is rather annoying for people who bought it the first time around thinking it was a limited collectable. Probably would've made me think twice about dropping over $500 on it.

Anyway, I was randomly googling 3A Ray, and I came across the original link for Bamba's Ray, and it was showing as in stock. Is that thing still available from Bamba or what?

But they own the figure? They made it, so must own the licence to it. I mean, I'm happy for everyone who managed to get one who couldn't get it the first time, but it is rather annoying for people who bought it the first time around thinking it was a limited collectable. Probably would've made me think twice about dropping over $500 on it.

Anyway, I was randomly googling 3A Ray, and I came across the original link for Bamba's Ray, and it was showing as in stock. Is that thing still available from Bamba or what?

Konami and Kojima move in mysterious ways, who knows what the stipulations were agreed upon when they got the license.

Mine arrived today, it's awesome

05d70a63e1994bd649e8a9fc0394fc98.jpg

Awesome Frank, it's a thing of beauty :drool

Yeah, it's probably my second favourite behind the MGS2 one I've got framed

That's my favourite he's ever done over all the games

Only just realised you said best MGS1 artwork, which I agree with

Last edited:
Back