Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, about that. If I recall correctly, people even got banned for complaining about the delay on the ThreeA forum :lol. I just hope they have their act together this time.

I can understand banning real problem members... but banning people that just aren't happy they had to pay upfront... and deal with constant delays?

I just got my tracking number for Ray too. I actually completely forgot about it :lol was randomly checking my email and see an email with the subject 'tracking no of MGS Ray'. Was a pleasant surprise, as I thought this thing wasn't due until December? Seems like a nice change from Rex to actually get this one on time (or in fact, early!). Funnily enough, Rex is still in the box, so I have no idea where I'm going to put this one! Need new place ASAP.

Damn RAY is coming so soon?

I was hoping i could save up and pick one up in a few months. Hopefully i still can

I will most likely be on the prowl for a REX too

Awesome! I've had both Rex and Ray on Flex. Don't think there's room to display them both right now but it'll be good to have them. LOL

Looking forward to seeing the pics

Just realised I can pick it up for £300 so once it comes into stock over here i might snag one

I dont know how any of you guys have room for both Rex and Ray. Also im very jealous!

I don't, but I'll have both, anyway :lol.
:exactly:
And I thought Rex took up a decent amount of space.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibR8gn1KiDw&

Just waiting on him to show up locally.

Anyone know if they are treating him like Rex, as far "edition size" would go? Just open, etc. like Rex or do they only plan a certain amount? There only a certain amount in the first run...what is that amount?

Im sure theyll release it as many times as they can can.

Speaking of ray i was greeted by this in my mailbox.....

da1ccfd898a2a079a00f664e110b1f38.jpg

35262c139ea76262e8aba6dbe29299cb.jpg

just preordered ray and raiden, i cant wait to see peoples in hand bamba pics!!!!! i hope the exclusive isnt another turd. i think my liquid was as good as their old snake. :lol

Last edited:
Anyone know if they are treating him like Rex, as far "edition size" would go? Just open, etc. like Rex or do they only plan a certain amount? There only a certain amount in the first run...what is that amount?

I'm still really annoyed that Rex got re-released. Completely killed any value it had. I would expect Ray to be the same.

Back