Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!

Is it signed?

They emailed me today asking for me to pay the balance even though i paid it 7 days ago! i sent the paypal transactions and got an apology email and my tracking.

I was pretty annoyed, but congrats it looks sweet. Did you get the plexiglass finish?

Well, my print arrived today! Even the outer box is a work of art:

89ceca6d8ac38783932286b4cce0eb43.jpg

And the print itself:

6062fb39a2f00e0361830ece40e0dad1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't really say. I've been using HLJ for years, and unlike AmiAmi, they allow you to self-cancel your orders at any time without having to plead with customer service to do you a favor. But, they only allow payments through PayPal, whereas you can use either credit card or PayPal through AmiAmi.

It's really a toss-up between the two. Just go with whomever has the cheapest price... unless if you've already ordered from AmiAmi, then you're probably stuck with them :lol.

Yeah I will, already got 2 orders cancelled with AmiAmi and they were fine with it, cause the 3rd one I did pay for :lol

I've read some complaints that HLJ is a little rough with packaging, is it true?

Yeah I will, already got 2 orders cancelled with AmiAmi and they were fine with it, cause the 3rd one I did pay for :lol

I've read some complaints that HLJ is a little rough with packaging, is it true?

That's good. As for HLJ, absolutely not! From my experiences with ordering SAL and EMS shipping, they always package their items in thick, over-sized shipping boxes, with lots of padding material. Everything that I've received from them has come in perfect condition.

Well, my print arrived today! Even the outer box is a work of art:

89ceca6d8ac38783932286b4cce0eb43.jpg

And the print itself:

6062fb39a2f00e0361830ece40e0dad1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That awesome! Congrats.

Thanks for the info Solidus! :duff

No prob :duff. You really can't go wrong with either company. Their shipping costs are similar, their prices are competitive, and both of their customer services are very helpful and prompt in their replies. Just go with whomever is cheapest for what you want to order.

HLJ's main problem is running out of stock on things or not even getting stock at times. IF they run out, it's usually for good. I was gonna buy their HT Wolverine for $150 before shipping during a summer sale, but their servers crashed for several people, so I missed out and it went out of stock. They were getting a re-stock of Figuarts Iron Man Mark VI, but they got denied several months and thought they were still getting it :gah:

Beyond that, HLJ is pretty good. Amiami is a little cheaper but they flip out if you cancel an order, where-as HLJ does not. :lol I'm still waiting on my MGS 2 Raiden from amiami so I'll judge then but HLJ's packaging is great, never a problem. Amiami is a little cheaper though, and I find that their pre-owned section is their main edge, you can find a lot there at times. The only problem with both is SAL takes a long time, and other shipping is too much to justify the still lengthy wait time, unless you have no other options like I have had when buying RAHs off HLJ.

Back