Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you expect :rolleyes:

He's gonna be a Kurgan before we know it

Yeah no crap. Whats up with that? :lol

It will be nice to finally have something to play online on the PS3 I can't wait.

I agree Kain. It will be a good thing if we could rock this together, flawlessly. Hopefully it will turn out that way. I can't expect a franchise as large as Metal Gear to have any problems with chat or anything, or for too long anyway.

Can't wait :rock

He calls me a ****** and waives goodbye while calling a game I like "RainBlow" and something has crawled up MY ass? Interesting perspective.

I'm not only referring to that, just a lot of negative short posts as of late. Just seems you've been ticked lately.

Yet I make one Collector Freak style comment about this game and something has crawled up my ass? :rolleyes:

Dude, i'm not calling you out here, it was just a question. It's been a lot of your comments lately. Like I said, you just seem ticked off. Just asking whats up?

Well, I reserved my copy of MGS4 a while ago, and just upgraded it to the Limited edition yesterday. Totally wanna play the beta with you guys once it goes up. NOTE: I don't cuss like a sailor, so I may not fit in.:monkey1

Well, I reserved my copy of MGS4 a while ago, and just upgraded it to the Limited edition yesterday. Totally wanna play the beta with you guys once it goes up. NOTE: I don't cuss like a sailor, so I may not fit in.:monkey1
Sweet! I need to reserve my copy too.

Don't worry about the not swearing part, we have some people who don't talk at all! :D

I have mine reserved too. Just remember, I believe these are 2 different game... One is MGS4 and one is just MGS Online.

Yeah, it's 2 games.... as it sits at the moment.

I'm not playing you off as not knowing how it works, but for anyone else who doesn't, here's how to get the beta.

You have to go to someplace like Gamestop to reserve your copy of MGS4. In about 2 or 3 weeks, they'll be getting in exclusive DVD's that they'll be giving to people who reserved the game. In there will be codes to get into the MGO beta. That starts in later April.

Well they can ++++ off and eat my ass. Looks like I won't be buying either one

Yeah, it's 2 games.... as it sits at the moment.

I'm not playing you off as not knowing how it works, but for anyone else who doesn't, here's how to get the beta.

You have to go to someplace like Gamestop to reserve your copy of MGS4. In about 2 or 3 weeks, they'll be getting in exclusive DVD's that they'll be giving to people who reserved the game. In there will be codes to get into the MGO beta. That starts in later April.

I will have to check that out and reserve mine.

Well they can ++++ off and eat my ass. Looks like I won't be buying either one

Well, just try out the beta then. I'm thinking you're gonna be getting MGS4 anyways, so just reserve and try out the beta with us. Technically, it'll only cost you $5 to get into the beta... or $10 if you reserve the limited edition.

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!

Back