Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not paying for two games I barely want when they could easily combine it like every other ++++ing game in the world

Uh, no they can't.... They're trying to figure out how to fit MGS4 on a Blu-ray because IT'S TOO BIG, let alone putting two games on one.

They're worth a buy.

At least we can all play MGS4 and get use to the controls. Might be a benefit.

But aren't we going to get used to the controls by playing the beta first? :monkey3 That'll get us used to the controls until MGS4 comes out, then we have that until MGO. I think the beta ends in late May, so it'll only be open for about a month.

I still think it's stupid to release them seperatly. Almost as stupid as the Superman Returns games coming out like 5 months after the movie......

Well I'm impartial (played every game in the series), I saw video footage of this play & it looks a lot like rainbow 6 terrorist hunt except better graphics :lol:monkey3

uh-oh, better not say that.
then people won't want to even try it. :monkey3:D:lol
oh well, their loss. :monkey2
:D
No, I'm currently playing Rainbow Six Vegas for the PS3 and I am totally underwhelmed, it's no surprise to me that not that many people were psyched about it. Especially after hearing that not much has changed for R6V2. The graphics were not that great and I just wasn't wowed by the gameplay.

MG Online looks more innovative to me and has better graphics, plus I'm a fan of MGS gameplay.

No, I'm currently playing Rainbow Six Vegas for the PS3 and I am totally underwhelmed, it's no surprise to me that not that many people were psyched about it. Especially after hearing that not much has changed for R6V2. The graphics were not that great and I just wasn't wowed by the gameplay.

MG Online looks more innovative to me and has better graphics, plus I'm a fan of MGS gameplay.

Same here. Beat the first one for the PS3 and just wasn't really impressed enough to buy the second one.

I've always been a fan of MGS though, so maybe i'm just partial.

different strokes for different folks, i guess.
i love Vegas 2.

different strokes for different folks, i guess.
i love Vegas 2.
Don't get me wrong, It's a cool game, but if they are gonna make a sequel to something I'd expect for their to be improvements in visuals and gameplay and from reading reviews and word of mouth it seems to be the same.

Now Battlefield Bad Company and MG Online is something I'm looking forward to, both have innovative gameplay features and graphics that I am looking forward to... oh and GTA IV will be the Tits too. :cool:

Back