Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In run in 720p since my hdtv only goes to 1080i.

Depends how big tv you have,i have 32" and 1080i,ive seen 1080p on 32" tv`s,you wont be able to notice the difference,you need to go 40" and up to see any difference.

Im not an expert,but i speak from my own experience.

One of the main problems with this game is that nobody uses a mic so team play is usually just running around on you own with nobody watching your back.

For me its kind of slow and clunky. I like to sneak behind people and choke them out and then put a bullet in their head but even that gets old after awile.

Buddy of mine said that you can't run? is that true? so it's NOTHING like R6 or COD, it's just you pretty much walking around trying to be stealthy?

No running, the guy in the video Karma posted above is as fast as you can go with the fast mover skill. No you dont have to be stealthy at all its just somthing I like doing.

I still haven't tried the demo and don't think I will bother. :lol Some things just weren't meant to be multi player. I think this may be one. :lecture

I still haven't tried the demo and don't think I will bother. :lol Some things just weren't meant to be multi player. I think this may be one. :lecture

After all you go through to get the demo ready to play I think I would try it at least once.

After all you go through to get the demo ready to play I think I would try it at least once.

Good point. But if they indeed added more stuff I don't think I want to spend the additional time downloading it. I wish the PS3 were as fast as the 360 when it came to downloading. :banghead

The P2P download should not take too long right now with all the people playing. If you want to try it out tonight let me know and we can play a few rounds.

Back