Statue MEDUSA -(NEW Medusa 2015) MEDUSA VICTORIOUS ARH STUDIOS sneek peek and discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackqueen hates the word haters it seems :)
But come on posting that tasteless gif for a price what dr Sánchez did I mean its not a 370-400 dollar pf its a huge piece ofc its alot of $$$
Anyway looks good ARH mabey paint the snake hair like the old one but all in all its an nice new look on medusa and the people who say its not evil looking enough mabey red pupils? Who knows

Gratz on the people who orderd this Medusa is ARH trademark it seems.

to me this looks like it came from a disney cartoon

and a price tag of $1000 is alot

easy pass for me

I saw the ARH booth in person yesterday and the quality is astounding. Can't wait for my Gold Ares and Ahrian 1 I've ordered. Will be getting a couple of these, likely Medusa, for sure.

Does anyone know what the exclusive is for NYCC edition on this one? I couldn't find it listed on the ARH website.

MEDUSA -(NEW Medusa 2015) MEDUSA VICTORIOUS ARH STUDIOS sneek peek and discus...

Does anyone know what the exclusive is for NYCC edition on this one? I couldn't find it listed on the ARH website.

Boobs. The answer is always boobs.

I like the piece but what throws it off for me are the breast plates. They have that goofy snake eye look and make her breasts look like they're falling into her arm pits. The photos on ARH's website without them on is much more flattering. However I need to display her with them on which is a disappointment.

Saw this in person at NYCC. Bought it instantly. It's as big as the Original with a more attractive face.

Like this but with price at $1000 and my currency depreciated around 50% against USD I can't afford this. Luckily I still have Medusa Rattle to console me :)

Blackqueen hates the word haters it seems :)
But come on posting that tasteless gif for a price what dr Sánchez did I mean its not a 370-400 dollar pf its a huge piece ofc its alot of $$$
Anyway looks good ARH mabey paint the snake hair like the old one but all in all its an nice new look on medusa and the people who say its not evil looking enough mabey red pupils? Who knows

Gratz on the people who orderd this Medusa is ARH trademark it seems.
Nope, just don't think producers should use it. Like I said before, it isn't a great business practice.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

well technically ehren isn't a producer I don't think :p but yeah best prob to stay off.

Saw this link somewhere (might even have been here) where some guy took some vids and posted em on youtube, tbh they all look pretty great: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisperingwind7/videos

Medusa is stunning in person. Most pics don't capture how good it looks. Ordered. Good job ARH.

There Facebook page now mentions the NYCC will also come with bow and quiver. Not sure how that works with the current sculpt? But they have some nice HD pictures posted and it looks fantastic. Had to send CS a message on setting me up on a 12 month plan. This is too good to pass up.

I was told at the show that there will be Three Editions.
The NYCC Exclusive comes with a Bow & Quiver, a Fancy Hand-Signed COA and the bottom of the Statue will be etched NYCC Exclusive.
The Exclusive has a Bow & Quiver. None of the other stuff.
The Regular has No Bow & Quiver.

Back