Statue ARH Studios Collectibles Perseus Vs Medusa " Against all Odds" 1/6th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Collectibles Perseus Vs Medusa " Against all Odds" 1/6th scale

Ok so, it appears that the Exclusive part is not happening anymore and there has been no communication about it. I just exchanged emails with Arahom, I asked to have my order cancelled and refunded since a few months from release there was not exclusive part shown yet, so that I could reorder a regular locally, and he told me there's no exclusive part and that local retailers won't have it. I already paid in full the statue and I'm located in Europe so the only reason I purchased directly on their website is to get an Exclusive, note that local shops do have the statue on preorder:
Perseus vs. Medusa Statue - S.P.A.C.E - space-figuren.de

I'm waiting for a reply, will keep you updated.
Here's the email exchange so far:

APJkwiU.png

Attachments

• perseus2.jpg
    perseus2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Im going to post here once so you guys all know.

"Ok guys I just called and they had an internal discussions on this matter.
All those whom have had orders on this WILL get the extra "EX" head as promised to those who help and have bought this item directly from the ARH website.
All wholesales sales being as they are and very disappointing will not be made so it's a mute point taking about the wholesale orders.
If Mr. Vittorio Ghisoni has this "Ex" in order then he will get the extra parts.
Ehren had yet to show this part, so they will update people on the FB ARH collectors page and also on the blog pages on the official site."

Is this just confusion as to what constitutes use of the term 'EX'

Sounds like the extra head simply comes with all orders and the only place to order is their website.

Yeah its happening guys. Don't worry. You'll get the regular monster head and an interchangeable female head.

Yeah its happening guys. Don't worry. You'll get the regular monster head and an interchangeable female head.

good to hear.. this was promised after all... excited for this one.

are there any plans to expand the 1/6 line or this gonna just be a solo piece basically?

I think you could really expand on this.. Hercules vs the lion or hydra.. theseus and the minotaur

Just sent another email for cancellation. This company is a huge pile of s--t, can't believe what they've done.

Just sent another email for cancellation. This company is a huge pile of s--t, can't believe what they've done.

what happened?

Check the Arhian thread. Fellow european collector stuck with a gold Ares with major issues and ARH offers 50 bucks refund or shipping it back, at his cost. So he'd lose shipping both ways and customs fees.
I just don't deal with scammers. Told Arahom to refund my money or I'll go through Paypal and credit card company.

what happened?

Check the Arhian thread. Fellow european collector stuck with a gold Ares with major issues and ARH offers 50 bucks refund or shipping it back, at his cost. So he'd lose shipping both ways and customs fees.
I just don't deal with scammers. Told Arahom to refund my money or I'll go through Paypal and credit card company.

I explained there is always two sides to a story.
Please consider all the facts before making full judgment.

Not sure what all this means.. the company had so much promise at one time, but Arahom's response and his attitude seems a bit abrupt...I have one ARH statue in my collection and I think it's good, but I don't like what I'm seeing on the boards and threads...makes me take pause...IMO.

Last edited:
Back