Statue MEDUSA -(NEW Medusa 2015) MEDUSA VICTORIOUS ARH STUDIOS sneek peek and discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow should stop making new batman sculpts... cause they'll NEVER make one as good as one from 3 years ago...
And obviously it was huge mistake on their part to sculpt a new Red Sonja because it could never be as good as last years version ... OH WAIT...

Sideshow should stop making new batman sculpts... cause they'll NEVER make one as good as one from 3 years ago...
And obviously it was huge mistake on their part to sculpt a new Red Sonja because it could never be as good as last years version ... OH WAIT...

Well....Sideshow's first Batman was far from perfect but ARH's Medusa was perfect, in my opinion :lol

I can't wait to see this and if it looks awesome like I know it will, it's a purchase :)

I hope I'm wrong, but I've yet to see another grand slam like the first one!

Pics of the new ARH Medusa, its ok. But I still prefer the original much better.
I'd rather put my money towards the new Vampire Queen, she looks incredible!
(Photos taken by Rob S From Facebook)

I get the animated cartoon vibe as well. The bright green colors maybe causing that I think. This could be far more impressive in person I bet but the $1k price tag...ouch.

Last edited:
The $1k price on this made up my mind to pass. Money saved.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Bright colors, smiley face, gold accessories... This is really a happy medusa theme. Me particularly not so happy on a happy theme of Medusa. Especially with a sad range of price.

It is just sad, cause I really love the piece. I feel like they are just trying to take advantage of what the first two are now going for in the secondary market. They really need to minimize their bases. I want the character, not a huge base. Half of the tail could be eliminated, one soldier is plenty. The first one was huge, why not make one that is more appealing to a wider range of collectors?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I like this one a lot, but the 1k price tag set me off. I don't think I could afford it. And while maybe I probably could, I'd rather dish that much money for a Prime 1 Batman or Witcher figure.

Back