Statue MEDUSA - MEDUSA VICTORIOUS ARH STUDIOS EX V2 with legs and discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they've made 4 medusa statues (5 if you include the super old one I guess :p). Quite a bit sure, but yeah they have 2 other statues that also recently released (Tarzan vs Gorilla and Sha-Ryn). They make what sells, people like Medusa apparently :p They're probably gonna do another one cause out of the 3 this one sold the best :p

Does this company only make Medusa statues?

They are most known for their mythology line which includes Medusa but has had many other characters.
They just completed their line of Frazetta statues.
The owner has been expanding into original comic books and has produced multiple versions of his original vampire queen and barbarian chick characters.
They've done licensed Conan work in the past and are currently doing Tarzan.

they've made 4 medusa statues (5 if you include the super old one I guess :p). Quite a bit sure, but yeah they have 2 other statues that also recently released (Tarzan vs Gorilla and Sha-Ryn). They make what sells, people like Medusa apparently :p They're probably gonna do another one cause out of the 3 this one sold the best :p

They already announced a 1/3 Medusa.

Posted these over on Statue Forums thought id save a few the trip over. Few Pictures of the Medusa with Legs. All in all nicely done! Forgot to take pics of one of the 3 faces that come with the statue.
DSC00251_edited.jpgDSC00252_edited.jpgDSC00269_edited.jpgDSC00268_edited.jpgDSC00267_edited.jpgDSC00265_edited.jpgDSC00264_edited.jpgDSC00262_edited.jpgDSC00261_edited.jpgDSC00260_edited.jpgDSC00259_edited.jpgDSC00258_edited.jpgDSC00257_edited.jpgDSC00256_edited.jpgDSC00255_edited.jpgDSC00254_edited.jpgDSC00253_edited.jpgDSC00270_edited.jpgDSC00271_edited.jpg

My Medusa finally showed up, super late to the party, so I had quite some time to accumulate apprehension over what I would actually receive based on what I'd been reading - I was honestly thinking I would be disappointed with the statue, or there would be some irredeemable flaw with it... There are only a hundred different ways something could go wrong on this... So to my astonishment she showed up absolutely flawless, right down to the last perfectly painted snake head. In perfect order she's completely beautiful and amazing, and if nothing else, ARH clearly doesn't lack ambition with these pieces... The details on her are fantastic - one of my favorites are the little snakehead motifs at the tips of her bow. Anyway, I couldn't be more thrilled with her - here she is in all her gobsmacking perfection...

34010832292_73a5f6f480_k.jpg

33357023113_3f91c6b419_k.jpg

33357024633_6b4329b7d8_k.jpg

33357026203_0494b56b66_k.jpg

33357027893_437b500a23_k.jpg

33357030013_d4d79e9ba3_k.jpg

My Medusa finally showed up, super late to the party, so I had quite some time to accumulate apprehension over what I would actually receive based on what I'd been reading - I was honestly thinking I would be disappointed with the statue, or there would be some irredeemable flaw with it... There are only a hundred different ways something could go wrong on this... So to my astonishment she showed up absolutely flawless, right down to the last perfectly painted snake head. In perfect order she's completely beautiful and amazing, and if nothing else, ARH clearly doesn't lack ambition with these pieces... The details on her are fantastic - one of my favorites are the little snakehead motifs at the tips of her bow. Anyway, I couldn't be more thrilled with her - here she is in all her gobsmacking perfection...

View attachment 337202

View attachment 337203

View attachment 337204

View attachment 337205

View attachment 337206

View attachment 337207
Excellent photo Quality ARH should pay you for those :)

Amazing photos.
Weird when someone's in hand production shots look better than a companies prototype promotional shots :D
Shows how much difference lighting makes to paint detail!

Thank you Gyro and SAB! Yeah, good lighting definitely helps, but having a perfect copy of Medusa certainly made things a lot easier too :)

Back