Medicom Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but it's not exactly a hard figure to make. I hope they are overproduced so I can get a pair.

Hey! What happened? I thought this was a Medi vs. Hasbro debate. :confused:When did SS get dragged into this?:D

NO! NO! Not this stupid debate again!!!

LOCK THIS THREAD!!!

Just kidding...

And for the record, I don't hate Medicom figures...

They're just too expensive for me to be able to afford...

Versus debates... :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Yeah, really.

VERSUS Debates =

jesusfail.jpg

I don't understand this hate for Medicom with SS fans?? And yeah,they never complain about HT's prices.These are the dumbest excuses for not buying Medi figure.

Haven't seen SS mentioned in this thread, just comparisons to a $10 Hasbro figure that could have been had on clearance for 5 bucks.

And one complains about HT's price is because HT owns the 1/6th world. A HT Star Whores figure would crush any previous company attempt, period!

As for medycom, why a guard when there is no emperor???

And no one complains about HT's price is because HT owns the 1/6th world.

:lecture You also usually get a hell of a lot more with your $125-150 from Hot Toys as well. Compare RE4 Leon, the Predators, Kane/Dallas, etc. to this Royal Guard figure while assuming it's the same price...

:lol

If people like you and Krayt weren't half as defensive about all things Medi we wouldn't have a problem.

I'm not defensive,(trust me i'm no chavez) I'm just sick of the same old tired complaints over and over and over and over and over again every ^^^^ing time. By the same old people. I'd reverse it and say there wouldn't be a problem if the same old people wouldn't bring up the same old tired arguments every time.

But this is the SW section so......

And lets hope it never changes.

Better a never ending arguing SW section than the lonely Whedon section.

Hey now! Can't we all just get along?
I'm a Buffy/Angel/Firefly fan as much as I'm a SW fan.

It's a big universe-we can all have our place in it.

Right?

I'm a Firefly fan too. My point isn't to make fun of the Whedon fans, only, that the Whedonville forum gets as much action as most of his fans.

Back