Medicom Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, Star Wars threads. There is no civility, only politics. Sideshow Freaks is not what it once was; the forums are full of greedy, squabbling toy collectors. :cool:

At times like this I just want to hide back in the LOTR forum.
:lol

Yeah. Unfortunately as one of his fans, I fall into that category and being married doesn't help either.

:rotfl Dude, you're killing me today.

But I hear ya! I've been there before myself, brother. Thankfully, that's in the past for me. May you soon be able to enjoy decadence as well! :monkey3

Hey now! Can't we all just get along?
I'm a Buffy/Angel/Firefly fan as much as I'm a SW fan.

It's a big universe-we can all have our place in it.

Right?

Sorry, not meant as a slight against Whedon fans (love Firefly myself) I meant it more about the lack of activity in that forum.

I hate it when Medicom announces there 2 Star Wars figures a year...we always fight.

Can't we just get along!? :peace :peace :peace

I hate it when Medicom announces there 2 Star Wars figures a year...we always fight.

Can't we just get along!? :peace :peace :peace

:lol:lol:lol:D:rotfl:lol that was funny:D! ( no offence to Medicom but the number of releases per year is ridiculously low, unless of course you count the repainted figures)

:lol:lol:lol:D:rotfl:lol that was funny:D! ( no offence to Medicom but the number of releases per year is ridiculously low, unless of course you count the repainted figure)

Yeah, business is booming with the clones! :lol

Unfortunately SSC is beginning to move closer to the "couple releases per year". I predict when GIJOE arrives we will be down to less than 6 SW figs per year.

Unfortunately SSC is beginning to move closer to the "couple releases per year". I predict when GIJOE arrives we will be down to less than 6 SW figs per year.

I wouldn't mind that, as long as they're more core characters and not stuff like Praji and Endor Rebels. :lecture

I wouldn't mind that, as long as they're more core characters and not stuff like Praji and Endor Rebels. :lecture

:huh

Mixed feelings about it myself. I love obscure characters, but you're right that if the pace is slow then the main characters need to be higher priority.

As much as I love Hoth or X Wing Luke, I personally would rather have Greedo. But as much as I want Greedo I think its more important for Lando.

So point being it needs to be a mix of important characters, but not repeating Luke and Han too often.

I like the variety of figures we get from Sideshow... I'm actually surprised Medicom is going for a 3rd tier character like this. Makes me imagine they are looking at producing figures for a long time.

And while I don't buy as many of the Medicom SW figures, the ones I have I really like.

I like the variety of figures we get from Sideshow... I'm actually surprised Medicom is going for a 3rd tier character like this. Makes me imagine they are looking at producing figures for a long time.

And while I don't buy as many of the Medicom SW figures, the ones I have I really like.

I wouldn't be surprised if an ep6 Palpatine is coming from them. Also i had a feeling this figure was going to happen when the VCD was announced.

I would imagine so... especially if this caption was actually part of the add from Medicom:

rahroyalguardgw2.jpg

Its a good looking figure, although whoever bunched up the robes like that didn't really help out. I think you could be some very nice and natural looking drapes that would look sweet.

Back