Medicom Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rah royal guard restock

"waves force hand" Do it... :lol

In all seriousness, I'd love to see how this came out. Heck, I'd love to see what they look like with ankle extenders. At 99 bucks a piece I wouldn't mind buying a couple of the Medi if I could get them to a decent height.

$99 each? Where, I will buy two of them. I only have the PF Super Evil Dude but I still like these guys. Just not at $180 from SSC

would a true tpye slim from either jack sparrow or sweeny todd work for a body swap?

It might. I think its on the newer stronger Medi body. The outer robes would fit well but you'd just have to check about the undersuit. Shirt and pants might be a tight fit.

Anyone have any good shots of the hasbro as compared to the Medi version? I can't decide which would be best. The Hasbro seems like it would only need a few modifications to make it really sweet for only a fraction of the cost of the Medi.

Or is the Medi really worth the price?

I have the Medicom but not the Hasbro. I got the Medi Royal Guard for a good price long ago. I think it is a nice figure, wish there were a few more accessories with it but even in ROTJ they only stayed there doing nothing.

I have the Medicom but not the Hasbro. I got the Medi Royal Guard for a good price long ago. I think it is a nice figure, wish there were a few more accessories with it but even in ROTJ they only stayed there doing nothing.

Thanks JKNO! Yeah I think I am going to pass on this guy and complete my bounty hunters set with SS IG-88.

This figure is nice but seems that most feel the $170 U.S. is just to much for the figure. I'll pick him up for sure at some point.

I'm happy with my Hasbro, If SS makes one then i'll jump ship, but the height of Medis always bug me, I had to body swap my Anakin and his head now feels a little on the small side

The Hasbro always looked a bit bulky and toyish for me. Medicom is good if posed next to his kind, or even close to SS Emperor on throne. It looks better than ANH Vader next to Emperor

Back