Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to play these games, the only one I've played was Twilight Princess and I didn't beat it :slap

I do own the compilations on GC though.

BBTS gets all Medicom stuff in. The Figma link fiasco was a one-off, and wasn't BBTS fault. They WILL get this figure in, and I'll take them over dealing with amiamai and their ridiculous cancellation rules.

Ordered from BBTS :clap. Can't say that I'm excited at all about the price, but hopefully it will be reduced.

Just to note, I didn't order from amiami :lol. Their cancellation policy is just too ridiculous.

Just got Hyrule Historia so I'm pumped for this figure. I hope they'll have this figure shown at New York comic con this fall.

I really need to play these games, the only one I've played was Twilight Princess and I didn't beat it :slap

I do own the compilations on GC though.

You can download the nes,snes and n64 games if you have a Wii. I loved Skyward Sword. I would like a toon Link 1/6 figure.

How much is amiami shipping to the states?

I've never ordered from amiami, but from my experience from dealing with HLJ and Japanese stores on Ebay, I can tell you that the shipping rates will depend on whether you opt for SAL or EMS shipping. EMS is the fastest and most reliable, but it usually ranges anywhere from $27(ish) and over, for large packages. SAL should be below $30, but there's a good chance that your package can be lost in the mail since there's no tracking or insurance. The delivery time with SAL also varies between a few weeks to several months.

wow this looks pretty impressive! I don't care for the Zelda games but this is a great looking figure! medicom really nailed it!

I hope they have him shown along with a companion piece *cough* Ganondorf *cough* :panic:

Unfortunately big G isn't in Skyward Sword. More likely they'll make that Ghirahim wiener from SS... or maybe Demise?
Demise_Artwork.png

Either way we all want a Ganondorf or Zelda... time for Nintendo to let some other licenses loose! (OOT,TP,etc.)

Unfortunately big G isn't in Skyward Sword. More likely they'll make that Ghirahim wiener from SS... or maybe Demise?
Demise_Artwork.png

Either way we all want a Ganondorf or Zelda... time for Nintendo to let some other licenses loose! (OOT,TP,etc.)

Crazy how similar they are
tumblr_m7uhc9zPWX1rpz2wao1_400.jpg

I tried pre-ordering this from AmiAmi and it didn't like my credit card for whatever reason. Ended up getting an order in with BBTS just so I'd have one booked. Hopefully they'll knock another $10-$20 off the price before it's over with.

Back