Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She makes red green blue and black. I got a black set for my custom shadow link.

I bought my Link with the custom tunic already on him. It definitely looks nicer than the original version that came with the figure. I'd highly recommend getting one of those tunics if you have the chance.

The chicken has really grown on me being displayed with Link. I kind of want to have them interacting, but at the same time I like having Link in that pose in the picture. I kind of want to leave the spring and base on the chicken just to give it a little height so it is more noticeable. I'm still undecided about that, but I am happy I decided to try Arcade Block for the first time.

A while back KC sent me a good half a dozen different colour samples in which she can make the Link outfit. I think she had orange, brown, dark green, dark red and some other colours as well.

Infact if you send her a colour sample, any in fact and she finds them at her local market, she should be able to do them for you. Shes quite flexible in that aspect.

A while back KC sent me a good half a dozen different colour samples in which she can make the Link outfit. I think she had orange, brown, dark green, dark red and some other colours as well.

Infact if you send her a colour sample, any in fact and she finds them at her local market, she should be able to do them for you. Shes quite flexible in that aspect.

That would be an interesting idea to have a different colored Link than featured in any of the Zelda games. Someone could do a custom Link based on their Smash Bros Link that they use in the game a lot.

That would be an interesting idea to have a different colored Link than featured in any of the Zelda games. Someone could do a custom Link based on their Smash Bros Link that they use in the game a lot.

Exactly. I hoping shes not too busy now and can help me find the colour I want. I need to get back in touch with her again and see where shes at atm.

Its a shame Medicom didnt make anymore game characters in 1/6 scale.

Exactly. I hoping shes not too busy now and can help me find the colour I want. I need to get back in touch with her again and see where shes at atm.

Its a shame Medicom didnt make anymore game characters in 1/6 scale.

What color are you looking to have made? Is it one from Smash Bros?

What color are you looking to have made? Is it one from Smash Bros?

I've been on and off with her cos she's been abit busy lately. Im just hoping she gets more material back in. Want to finish off the colours red blue and purple.

The ones she had on offer were too bright for my liking. I want some subtle and pastel looking ones. Four swords style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c561e910ae4350265457f1dc56a0e7d7.jpg

Anyone still interested in picking up this guy? I have one, already in the custom green tunic, with all the original parts, and the original box, in storage, and I'm thinking of parting ways with it. But I don't want to pull it out if there's no interest. Thanks!

Anyone still interested in picking up this guy? I have one, already in the custom green tunic, with all the original parts, and the original box, in storage, and I'm thinking of parting ways with it. But I don't want to pull it out if there's no interest. Thanks!

Hello there. Can you please post a pic of the figure in the custom tunic? If not, do you remember who made your custom tunic? I have one made by KC Design and now am interested in one made by Tony Meis.

Thanks in advance.

For any interested I have a full extra set with the custom tunics by KC Designs. 3 figures total Red, Blue, and Green tunics. All come with boxes and complete set of accessories.

Take care - Jase

I have that set. It’s really nice. Too heavy for the figures to hold. Especially the shield but beautifully done.

I know this thread is a bit old but does anyone know what body Medicom uses for this figure? My Link’s shoulder has disintegrated and I’m on the hunt for a new body 😅

Back