Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx a lot guys! The tunics cost a pretty penny, but I'm really glad I got the set. Ocarina of Time was, and probably still is, my favorite game of all time. Always wanted a cool Zelda display to remind me of those fond memories. Would definitely recommend picking up a set from Tony if he ever does another run!!

Does anyone know where I can find this figure for the cheapest amount of money? I'm a huge Zelda fan and somehow didn't know about this.... stumbled upon it on Amazon and it's $180 shipped but I've read through this forum and have seen that people have paid as little as $120! I definitely want one to put next to my first4figures Ganondorf, even if the tunic looks like a Brilo pad.

Does anyone know where I can find this figure for the cheapest amount of money? I'm a huge Zelda fan and somehow didn't know about this.... stumbled upon it on Amazon and it's $180 shipped but I've read through this forum and have seen that people have paid as little as $120! I definitely want one to put next to my first4figures Ganondorf, even if the tunic looks like a Brilo pad.

Wow, you really have left this too late. Amiami has had this forever at various low prices and just recently they have sold out. Most likely for good this time. I wish you luck in finding one cheaper, but the later you leave this, the chances of finding one is less.

Yeah...I was lucky to find one from a member here still sealed for $110 shipped and I picked up another 2 from AmiAmi for roughly $124 each and I used my points applied to the purchase which basically gave me free shipping. I feel kinda lucky because I was a bit late to the party myself. I also have a set of 3 tunics coming from KC Designs and will post pics when they arrive.

Ok Amiami just updated their SOLD OUT Link figure to BACK ORDER. So you may, just may be in luck if they do manage to get them back in stock.
I recommend you place that order now and fingers cross.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for that... for now I'm getting the one through Amazon for $170... better than nothing right?

Depends on how you have them shipped. EMS is a bit higher then SAL.....but its S L O W. I used the later for two Links (remember big boxes/larger then most 1/6 scale figure boxes) and it would have cost me $38 for both. I finally used my points from the past year and cut that to less then half.

Hate to have to sell but bills are bills, have literally over $500 wrapped up in the set of three. Selling them all on evilbay. $140 each with the custom tunics and hats, also includes the original outfits as well, boxes are all excellent condition and all accessories are included and mint, stands have never even been taken out of the bag and assembled. I don't smoke so they are from a smoke free home. These bad boys are perfect!

The Green One
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271888882055

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently got an Arcade Block by Nerd Block. The theme this month was mainly Zelda stuff. One of the items in the block is spring chicken, which is supposed to go on your dashboard. Well it resembles a Cucco from the Zelda games and I decided to out it with my RAH Link. I think it looks pretty good. It might not be quite in scale depending on the game, but it seems pretty close.

Please forgive the quick cellphone pic. The lighting in this room sucks so I had to use night mode. It looks ok on my phone, but it may be blurry on a computer screen. Anyway, this was just to show a size comparison. I might remove the spring, but I do like it with Link.

17e77539752317ab1af2f70b00575d3e.jpg

lol, that definitely works!

I actually just snapped a few pictures of my recently acquired Link. I hope that we get a Zelda or a Ganon some day.

EDIT: I wish I had been around when those custom tunics were offered! That would have fixed my singular complaint with this figure.

127129C7-9691-4339-822B-AA68FF50B335_zpsns3kv92y.jpg

lol, that definitely works!

I actually just snapped a few pictures of my recently acquired Link. I hope that we get a Zelda or a Ganon some day.

EDIT: I wish I had been around when those custom tunics were offered! That would have fixed my singular complain with this figure.

127129C7-9691-4339-822B-AA68FF50B335_zpsns3kv92y.jpg

You can still try contacting kc. She is still offering these custom tunics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back