Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Epona.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419650033.888870.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419650042.709386.jpg

BTW...anyone that has any "Medicom RAH LINK figures" that they want to sell please feel free to email me. I already put a post under the WTB section, but never hurts to ask around. I recently picked up a RAH Link from a member here for $110 shipped, and I'm looking to pick up 2 more figures so I can do all the different color tunics and hats. Thanks in advance. Take Care and Happy New Year everyone!
Sincerely,
Jase
[email protected]

Picked up two more from AmiAmi around $125 each....and with my points almost free shipping. Now it's time to do the different tunics....

Great figure, took the ankle bands off which allows a lot more movement in the figure. Going to change out the tunics once my other 2 figures come in. Doing a new green, red, and blue. Was never a Medicom figure fan but this figure has a nice weight to him, doesn't feel cheap at all. Love the ton of extras. Though I need to make him a bomb and grapple.

Received my custom Tony Mei red/green/blue tunics and absolutely love them! A few quick pics of the updated video game figure collection! Enjoy :)image.jpg
image.jpg

Back