Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Tony. Didn't realise you made your decision already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Link from Zelda and Medicom did an amazing job on this figure, but..... the tunic looks nothing like the prototype showed at toy conventions. I wanted to make the tunic from scratch the moment the figure arrived in hand.... a few things here and there I made an adjustment

- the opening at the chest was adjusted to be lower and more define, also reshape the whole neck opening
- the sleeves are shorter (allow the inner metal armor to show above the elbow)
- the tunic is also longer and wider (I have notice from the illustration art that his tunic is a bit loose around the waist area. Also the tunic is way pass his crotch, and the inner armor dress should be longer as well)
- the color of the fabric was also specially pick to match the art illustration book. The quality of the fabric was not easy to work with but the result looks great
- and much more adjustment base on what I see

due to lack of interest, this is just my personal custom.... if anyone are interested, email me for detail it'll be special made upon request only... most likely my own personal set (since I can always make different one) which also means the color will only be available base on what I have

as for the figure itself
- inner shirt was tailor to fit better
- removed the ankle ring to allow the feet more articulated
- blow dry the hand to hold the bow better
- much more to come

What is your email Tony? Seems like most everyone in this thread is interested in your custom tunic. I knownI am :)

Anyone here went and order the customs from either Tony or KC after viewing both? Noticed the Link from Amiami has gone back up in price.

Anyone here went and order the customs from either Tony or KC after viewing both? Noticed the Link from Amiami has gone back up in price.

Holy ****. Only 10% off of MSRP. So glad I got this while it was 50% off. Dang!

It's still $150 at bbts and they have plenty left.

I'm biting on Tony's blue tunic... which will eventually force me to get a second one to display both tunics lol. Curses!

[QU OTE=SurlyJ;7366526]It's still $150 at bbts and they have plenty left.

I'm biting on Tony's blue tunic... which will eventually force me to get a second one to display both tunics lol. Curses![/QUOTE]

Good luck on whatever decision you make. Please share with us if and when you have them in hand. Haha

For those that has extras, you guys know you can bleach the original cloth & dye them with the colors you want right? Unless you are not satisfied with the original tailoring.

Back