1/6 Medicom RAH Star Wars Han Solo - A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Han Solo Image thread.

If I find it at a massive discount (under $100) which I think I'll be able to in a few months to a year then I'll probably grab him.

Ditto that. I like the Sideshow better--I think this one is too cartoon-y for my tastes. But it would be still nice to have (with the massive discount) only because Han is my favourite character. I'll keep my ear to the ground.

Nice krayt , i like the medi's , i have 4 ( storm, boba, jango and maul ) , but the face is not the same, looks young.......the face of the sdcc is different, i thought to buy it , but the face is not well for the price .......i so sorry medi , this time i pass...........:monkey2

I bet with a repaint that Medicom sculpt would be the best of Han that's out there. Especially after seeing what UltraJack did to that Medicom Indy with a repaint.

After a repaint, I believe SSC's Han is better. There is just something off about the Medicom face. I also do not care for the shirt collar.

I really like Medicom's armored figures, but something is missing with their other releases. Just my opinion.

Ditto that. I like the Sideshow better--I think this one is too cartoon-y for my tastes. But it would be still nice to have (with the massive discount) only because Han is my favourite character. I'll keep my ear to the ground.

I like SIDESHOW's better as well but I do think the Medi one is a nice representation of (what to me as well is) a beloved ANH character. But as I bought my three Indy Medis (Henry Sr., KOTCS Indy, and Mutt) for considerably lower than what they were originally offered at I figure this guy'll be available down the road somewhere for a more reasonable $100 (or less) as well.

The forthcoming Anakin looks good as well-- but not $150 just like I wouldn't pay $70+ for that 1/4 DSC SW stuff... maybe $25.:lol

If I find it at a massive discount (under $100) which I think I'll be able to in a few months to a year then I'll probably grab him.

I hate quoting myself-- But I'm buying Han from a retailer for $99.97 (Canadian).:D Other Medis are available at the same price (including Jango and Darth Maul)--

:naughty

I hate quoting myself-- But I'm buying Han from a retailer for $99.97 (Canadian).:D Other Medis are available at the same price (including Jango and Darth Maul)--

:naughty

Wow..That's a good price darthneil. Can you pm me their contact info?

The Medicom body annoys me so much I thought I'd stick the head on a Medi stormtrooper. I had to dismantle the Han body first to swap the Stormtrooper neck post with the Han neck post. The other figure is my Han/ Indy kitbash, which I haven't had repainted yet.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of your Han/Indy kitbash what head did you use for it?

Here are a couple of pictures of mine. It does not look as good as the prototype, but I still like it. Maybe i'll try to make him look a little more mature someday by repainting it. Then i'll be even happier with it.
MedicomHanSolo001.jpg

MedicomHanSolo002.jpg

When mine arrives (hopefully next week) I'll post some comparison pics of the Medi one with my Chewie and then the SSC one with Chewie (I've got one of those custom Chewies with the real hair).

When mine arrives (hopefully next week) I'll post some comparison pics of the Medi one with my Chewie and then the SSC one with Chewie (I've got one of those custom Chewies with the real hair).

Cool, Im trying to decide on Medi or SSC for Han. Can you show pics of those next to eachother. Thanks

So this is still going for full retail at most places? I'm not sure if I want to buy it at $170 but if I see it for about $100 (Which most Medi Star Wars figures end up at) I might buy it.

Wow....I thought SSC boots were bad. The head looks really big, not Bobblehead big but much bigger than I remember and the body looks too lanky. I'm glad I passed on this.

So this is still going for full retail at most places? I'm not sure if I want to buy it at $170 but if I see it for about $100 (Which most Medi Star Wars figures end up at) I might buy it.

Here he is for $99 (Canadian) at a Canadian retailer (it's where I've got him ordered)-- I get tons of stuff from them and they've got great customer service-- in fact, if you're in Canada and your order is over $100 then it's free shipping. :D

https://www.goldenagetoys.com/store/starwars/medicom/RAH/index.html

Jango and Maul are also available for $99 (Canadian).

Here are a couple of pictures of mine. It does not look as good as the prototype, but I still like it. Maybe i'll try to make him look a little more mature someday by repainting it. Then i'll be even happier with it.
MedicomHanSolo001.jpg

Who is that supposed to be?

Has anyone ever complained about medicom still using the doll dot?

Here he is for $99 (Canadian) at a Canadian retailer (it's where I've got him ordered)-- I get tons of stuff from them and they've got great customer service-- in fact, if you're in Canada and your order is over $100 then it's free shipping. :D

https://www.goldenagetoys.com/store/starwars/medicom/RAH/index.html

Jango and Maul are also available for $99 (Canadian).

Thanks! :D I live in the states so shipping would be a little higher, but that is tempting.

Back