1/6 Medicom RAH Star Wars Han Solo - A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Han Solo Image thread.

Thanks! :D I live in the states so shipping would be a little higher, but that is tempting.

Remember that the price is in Canadian funds-- So even with shipping and customs I think it's a good deal for someone on the American side who's looking for any of these three.

Han Solo the teenager.

I know this is not the WTB section, but if someone wants to sell his boots loose, let me know.

Maybe I have more luck here :)

Just bad... don't see the appeal of this one. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Best Casey Affleck I've seen!

CASEYSOLO.jpg
[/IMG]

Has anyone ever complained about medicom still using the doll dot?

Nope, same as how they never complain about just how off the "stylized" sculpts are from the actors' likenesses. Don't you just love the smell of hypocrisy? :lol

Nope, same as how they never complain about just how off the "stylized" sculpts are from the actors' likenesses. Don't you just love the smell of hypocrisy? :lol

It smells nice early in the morning:D

The Medi Han is sold out (and mine might be here by Friday) but Maul and Jango are still available.

I think Medicom Han beats the SSC Han for costume and headsculpt even if it is a tad "stylized" it cerrtainly does not have a doll looking paint job like the SSC one.

Back