1/6 Medicom RAH Star Wars Han Solo - A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Han Solo Image thread.

Awsome setup KD!

Han really turned out quite nicely and I have to agree that this is one of the best Han sculpts out there if not the best.

If it wasn't for the Mark III coming to me any day now I would buy this figure today. I think it looks fantastic.

This and M3 are my favorite figs so far in 09!

005-19.jpg

010-12.jpg

Last edited:

I gotta say, i'm lovin the feel of this newly improved body more and more. If all future medi figs are like this then....:winner

The Medicom RAH body is great. The joints are always tight and it hangs very naturally.

Trying to get this pose down. (the one above looks the best IMO)

003-26.jpg

008-11.jpg

014-9.jpg

Last edited:

Golly, I sure am glad I got the SS version...Those boots look REALLY Hasbro...

well all those pictures of yours sold me on it dragon and i spent the most i think i've ever spent on one figure (at least money wise and not trade wise).

i'm really loving it. yeah the sculpt is a little stylized but the figure is so much fun and the joints are great. my bigest beef is the long neck but depending on how you pose him it doesn''t show too much.

Well i'm glad you're enjoying it. Yeah, the positives really out way what few negatives it has.

Yeah medi really did something to their current bodys....rocks!

He just went to gift card status, so anyone with a gf can get a nice little discount if they want him.

I will be getting this figure at some point down the road..but, how is the height on him?..fits well with SS figures?.

Just got my shipping notice; I can't wait until this figure gets here. Krayt Dragon that pose is the classic Han pose! Great pics, thanks for sharing. :banana

That's a nice figure, I like the sculpture. Thanks for the pics Dragon.

This han looks pretty good...not sure why his undershirt is as inaccurate looking to the movie as it is - rest looks good. Too stylized for my tastes..

I got it a few days ago from Play. It's a great likeness but as usual with Medicom the pupils are painted too large and the minimalist/ non-existent paint job puts me off. Plus the body is too small. I will try it with a larger body, but if I don't like that I'll put the head on a Medi stormie (after a repaint).

If I find it at a massive discount (under $100) which I think I'll be able to in a few months to a year then I'll probably grab him.

The Medicom body annoys me so much I thought I'd stick the head on a Medi stormtrooper. I had to dismantle the Han body first to swap the Stormtrooper neck post with the Han neck post. The other figure is my Han/ Indy kitbash, which I haven't had repainted yet.

Back