1/6 Medicom RAH Star Wars Han Solo - A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Han Solo Image thread.

weintraub-sm.gif

Never mind that haters.(it's not a perfect fig though) The figure is still the best Solo in 1/6 to date period!

Still love posing and trying new natural poses.

010-12.jpg

The Medi poses better for sure along with better looking gear. I think with a paint job I would like the face more.

I'm quite happy with my SST Han Solo, but this one has its strong points.
Has anyone posted side by side pics or made a thorough side by side review?

Never mind that haters.(it's not a perfect fig though) The figure is still the best Solo in 1/6 to date period!

Still love posing and trying new natural poses.

010-12.jpg

I would have to disagree with that statement. The medi faces are just not good. Its not a bad figure overall, but the whole stylized thing just kills it for me.

Belt and boots look better on the Medi. The holster is a matter of taste I guess. I like SST's leather holster. Haven't seen close up pics of the gun to have an opinion, although usually SST has better detail and paint apps than Medicom.

I'm quite happy with my SST Han Solo, but this one has its strong points.
Has anyone posted side by side pics or made a thorough side by side review?

My Medi Han should be arriving tomorrow-- I intend to post some side by side pics then.

You are kidding right?

No Im not but let me be more specific. I like the clothing, holster, belt and boots on the Medi. This is from what I can tell from pics. Cant see the gun much but usually SSC is better there.
I had the SSC Han and looking to get it again. Dont really wanna spend that much on Han (Medicom).

No Im not but let me be more specific. I like the clothing, holster, belt and boots on the Medi. This is from what I can tell from pics. Cant see the gun much but usually SSC is better there.
I had the SSC Han and looking to get it again. Dont really wanna spend that much on Han (Medicom).

Because Hasbro-ey plastic belts and holsters :rock much better than real leather ones! :rolleyes:

It's not unusual for something molded in plastic to look better than something made in the "real" material.
For ages boots and ammo pouches for WWII figures looked better molded in plastic than made in real leather. I still prefer the DML plastic german jack boots over any leather boots made out there.

I don't see why that is so surprising.

It's not unusual for something molded in plastic to look better than something made in the "real" material.
For ages boots and ammo pouches for WWII figures looked better molded in plastic than made in real leather. I still prefer the DML plastic german jack boots over any leather boots made out there.

It's not that, it's the hypocrisy. :lol Don't read anything more into it than that. ;)

I think its due to the fact molded looks more broken in and the real material stuff usually looks cheap and stiff and unweathered,usually.

Just my opinion from what I can see in pics. jeez:rolleyes:

For the record the belt on this guy is pretty kick ass. And for those wondering, if you can get this figure for a deal do it, it's the best Solo 1/6 out there. No regrets with this guy!

For the record the belt on this guy is pretty kick ass. And for those wondering, if you can get this figure for a deal do it, it's the best Solo 1/6 out there. No regrets with this guy!

Well my $100 (Canadian) Medi Han isn't here yet-- expecting him Monday-- hopefully no later than Tuesday. I'll post comparison pics (and some shots with Chewie) when he arrives.

Good price!!!! (and check out the revamped medi body, lot more sturdy and less fragile)

I understand that, but Medicom is not know for having superior gear.

Back