Action Figure Medicom RAH 1/6 Link The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the inevitably long list of people not happy about the price. I love this design and the figure looks great to me so I am willing to pay a hefty sum (~200). However, the 300+ price point is more than I paid for some of my Threezero Titanfall figures and it is getting dangerously close the cost of a suit of Fallout Power Armor.

I placed a tentative preorder with HLJ but I think I may pick up one of those BOTW Link statues instead. If that statue doesn't look too out of place with my 1/6 collection then I will probably cancel my preorder for this figure.

That is a ridiculous mark-up. Even more expensive than a Switch itself! This is certainly one of their most atrocious mark-up's....I usually try to give BBTS the benefit of the doubt, but this is ridiculous...close to $100 more in comparison to the standard Japanese price I see him for on import sites (~$240)

Has anyone had recent experiences with 12-inch Medicom figures? Last ones I bought were YEARS ago (McFarlane Spidey, Comic Wolverine, Goku). So I'm curious about their current quality. Those figures did have some plastic quality issues.

Last edited:
The more recent medicom figures have a new body made from much better plastics. They feel more solid. Easier to pose without breaking. Luke UU and Han UU had them as well as the Skyward Sword Link.

They are not quite HT quality but much better than their previous attempts. And I'd say they are better than sideshows old and new bodies. Even though they are very thin in stature. Made for teen or kid characters.

Just wait until it bargain bins like most all medicom figures eventually do. Unless youre absolutely enamored by it, patients and time is the best path of purchase.

The more recent medicom figures have a new body made from much better plastics. They feel more solid. Easier to pose without breaking. Luke UU and Han UU had them as well as the Skyward Sword Link.

They are not quite HT quality but much better than their previous attempts. And I'd say they are better than sideshows old and new bodies. Even though they are very thin in stature. Made for teen or kid characters.
Any improvement is good, but you can tell in the prototype how terrible the quality of the outfit it. Just take a look at that hood. The $10 Disney dolls you get from their website are better. I've said this before, but Medicom is odd in their approach to make figures look pretty much the same as their figures looked 15-20 years ago. The only reason they get any business at all is that they pick up licenses others don't.

Agreed. I'd pick this up in a heartbeat if the price were better but since they are the only game in town that has the license and their prices are stupid I'll be waiting for a deal.

It's not out until December, right? There probably won't be news until then.

Keeping an eye on this, LOVE THE GAME...but I'm not paying BBTS 340$ for it...lol

Where can you get this for $240?

I'm not sure now. I ordered at HLJ back when it went up, but it's currently on Order Stop, so you can't order it there until it comes in stock. At that point they may have extras from cancellations and such.

HLJ also usually has things discounted when your preorder. I'm not sure if that price sticks after the item is released

At the current yen rate, I'm at $245 and some change...hopefully the yen gets weaker :pray:
Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 7.17.49 PM.jpg

Edit: It looks like Amiami still has it for PO at about $253 USD
https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-029642

Last edited:
When will this release? It's gonna be a while before figma releases this version. Need a nice figure of it besides the world of Nintendo version lol

Back