Action Figure Medicom RAH 1/6 Link The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's up for 28,840 yen on AmiAmi right now. I kind of want to get him, but that seems kind of steep. What do you think the odds are that he'll sell out without going on sale, considering what a big hit Breath of the Wild was?

I don't know if it will sell super-fast but doubt it will hit clearance prices. It's also worth noting that some RAH figures get seriously hard to find after they sell out, presumably because a significant number of Asian collectors buy them, and we don't have easy access to their marketplaces.

need this. but considering how deeply discounted the skyward sword link was, i will try to wait it out a bit...

Sucks he only comes with the travelers shield and sword but not the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. I guess you'd have to use a previously released accessories. Cool that he comes with an Ancient arrow. I guess it was hard to figure out which weapons to include since he uses so many throughout the game.

Hopefully the material on the tunic won't be that fuzzy stuff they used for skyward sword release. That was awful. Had to get a replacement tunic and hat.

They made me looks cheap like a barbie doll. :slap
Medicom RAH figures aren't very far removed from Barbie dolls, honestly. The quality is not great, and they are insanely over-priced. But, it's the only game in town for 1/6 scale Links. On the bright side, they usually get heavily discounted at some point, but even at that point you'll probably have to shell out $150+ for one. I would love to see Hot Toys doing this game, and pulling out the barbarian or glow in the dark lucha libre armors.

Sucks he only comes with the travelers shield and sword but not the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. I guess you'd have to use a previously released accessories. Cool that he comes with an Ancient arrow. I guess it was hard to figure out which weapons to include since he uses so many throughout the game.
I suspect this was developed early based on the available information at the time. And based on promo material this was probably the most commonly seen get-up for Link.

Back