Action Figure Medicom RAH 1/6 Link The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics via Taghobby. 28000 jpy

BotW RAH Link 01.jpg
BotW RAH Link 02.jpg
BotW RAH Link 03.jpg
BotW RAH Link 04.jpg
BotW RAH Link 05.jpg
BotW RAH Link 06.jpg
BotW RAH Link 07.jpg
BotW RAH Link 08.jpg

Yes, that price is ridiculous. Even if it were Hot Toys quality it wouldn't be worth $280. I'll be passing on this one for sure.

That looks nice, and I really love his new outfit. I just wish this was a statue instead of a RAH. Medicom overcharges, and the RAH figures are all between 250-350 dollars on BBTS. 300 dollars for a 12" figure? Hell no. I'm holding out for a statue.

That looks nice, and I really love his new outfit. I just wish this was a statue instead of a RAH. Medicom overcharges, and the RAH figures are all between 250-350 dollars on BBTS. 300 dollars for a 12" figure? Hell no. I'm holding out for a statue.

F4F will make statues from the game.

F4f are overpriced thieves these days too.

I ordered Artorias from them, but I can't see myself doing much else.

But for this figure? No. Price is way too high. I don't mind spending $2-300 on a figure when the paint job is fantastic and the sculpt lifelike. This is a game character though. I features none of that. I'm thinking 150 would be my max on this.

I ordered Artorias from them, but I can't see myself doing much else.

But for this figure? No. Price is way too high. I don't mind spending $2-300 on a figure when the paint job is fantastic and the sculpt lifelike. This is a game character though. I features none of that. I'm thinking 150 would be my max on this.

150 would be a buy from me

We may be able to get it for that a year or two after it's been released. I recommend just waiting. By that point a statue may be announced anyway. I'm honestly kind of sad right now thinking about how expensive stuff like this is nowadays. :(

Back